What's new

India Tops World's Racism Charts

Hiding from an unconveniant truth is not always the best option. Indians are often racist towards people and a black man wrote an entire article on it. I was in Delhi and people glared at white tourists.

Indians are not all bad, ofcourse but in Indian society racism is very common. Indians and even Pakistanis should work together ending racism within their countries. In Pakistan there are a people known as Makrani or Sheedi. They are black but that shouldn't affect their employment and living standards. I think in Pakistan we have a caste system too between the rich and poor. Its very sad some people won't drink from their servants cup or have separate cutlery for workers. In India it can be understood as there is a proper caste system. In Pakistan it is not. We should never be racist towards people, thats all I know.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the underlying reason for PARTITION of INDIA in 1947. Muslims of the Sub-Continent wanted to get away from these RACIST PEOPLE and those who could did get away from them. Sadly 250 Million Muslims are still suffering under the yoke of these Terrorist People. They have terrorized the various minorities of India with their bigotry and belligerence.

I never know that Pakistan was created because more than 40 per cent of respondents in India said they do not want to have a neighbor of a different race in a hypothetical - imperfect survey. The author admits himself:

the survey question is a way of judging racial tolerance but, like many social science metrics, is indirect and imperfect. I cited the hypothetical about Swedes and Finns at the top of this post, noting that perhaps some people are just more honest about their racial tolerance than others. It’s entirely possible that we’re seeing some version of this effect in the U.S.-India comparison; maybe, for example, Americans are conditioned by their education and media to keep these sorts of racial preferences private, i.e. to lie about them on surveys, in a way that Indians might not be. That difference would be interesting in itself, but alas there is no survey question for honesty.

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

What is interesting is so many Pakistanis trying to act as if they know anything about Indians.

Being Muhajirs doesn't mean a thing. It definitely doesn't mean they know us.

To even be compared with countries that discriminate against their countries officially, teach hatred against them, ethnically cleanse them, impose blasphemy laws and so on with a liberal democracy!

The wonders never cease.

Are and were two different things.

surely mixure and adopting hinduism is the fact BUT the historically Vedic Aryan were NOT Hindus.

What you had banned was eaten by Vedic Aryans.

anyway that is another debate.

Just because something got banned later makes it a different religion!

In Mohammed's time you didn't have all these hundreds of sects. Now you have.

So there is no Islam now?

What crappy "logic"!

Because you had no answer and you even denied economist which is a neutral source without even reading it..

Just a paragraph from the report.
Elsewhere, resentment among Muslims may grow if not enough is done to redress their economic backwardness. No serious official effort has been made to assess the lot of India’s Muslims since the publication in 2006 of a study ordered by the prime minister, Manmohan Singh. Called the Sachar report, it broadly showed Muslims to be stuck at the bottom of almost every economic or social heap. Though heavily urban, Muslims had a particularly low share of public (or any formal) jobs, school and university places, and seats in politics. They earned less than other groups, were more excluded from banks and other finance, spent fewer years in school and had lower literacy rates. Pitifully few entered the army or the police force.

India

Did indian army ever had a muslim LT general (name only one) though it makes 20 % of population while sikhs had many though they make only 2% of the total population ...whats that worst racism against muslim..But I know no hindu will ever accept it as they were told when they were born that india is a secular state..

For your first paragraph, can you post evidence that this is the case only in India? The bitter truth is Muslims generally for some reason that they alone can explain are always found lower in society.

For your second paragraph, if India wanted to portray itself to be secular, all it has to do is appoint a Muslim on its own at posts that you suggest, but that does not portray secularism at the societal level. Religious tolerance is only portrayed when people from minority groups rise, are loved and accepted universally. People like SRK, AK and President Abdul Kalam and so on are examples where the universal acceptance shows tolerance in the society. If appointing a Muslim to be a leader of the arm forces is considered "Secular", why wouldn't India fake it?. teh next in-line to be the RAW chief however is said to be a Muslim.

If india is racist, Pakistan represents extreme-racism, where hate turns to killing of Kaffirs, not just in Pakistan but support to such terror all over the world with required training-HQ in PAK. If a different shade of "green" can cause death in Pakistan, I don't think you have any basis of pointing fingers. Fix your home first while we try to fix ours.

If india is racist, Pakistan represents extreme-racism, where hate turns to killing of Kaffirs, not just in Pakistan but support to such terror all over the world with required training-HQ in PAK. If a different shade of "green" can cause death in Pakistan, I don't think you have any basis of pointing fingers. Fix your home first while we try to fix ours.

It is so funny when these people use words like "profiling" and "racism"!

Their official curriculum in many Islamic countries teach that kaffirs are "apes" and "swines" and "cowards" and "enemies of Islam and Muslims".

The kids are taught Jihad to kill the kaffirs to earn rewards in the other world. The darker skinned people are officially called slaves (Abids) in the Arab world.

All over the Islamic world minorities and non Dominant Islamic sects are second class citizens.

Then they really complain that others are "racists".

What is interesting is so many Pakistanis trying to act as if they know anything about Indians.
Just because something got banned later makes it a different religion!

In Mohammed's time you didn't have all these hundreds of sects. Now you have.

So there is no Islam now?

What crappy "logic"!

In Muhammad times the Ashabi had written in hadiths that MUSLIMS WOULD BE divided in to sects .....
MUHAMMAD (SAW) WARNED US FOR EVERYTHING .......

WESE ISLAM K BADD KOI AUR RELIGION BHI TO NAEE AYA NA ......

That survey was not very well conducted :coffee:

Along with a questionable methodology.

Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. Btw what's the colour of skin that Indians hate?

Or is this so called survey is confusing race with caste, region & religion?:undecided:

@Spring Onion lol at your ignorance and stupid posts :omghaha:

Have you not heard of Dravida Munnetta Kazhagam and Other parties who take unlimited pride about being a Dravidian.. Next time come to TN or any other state in South India and tell them that they are Aryans.. They will beat the crap out of you!! :angel:

Stop this non sense about all the Hindus claim to be Aryans.. There are lot of Hindus in South India who are proud to be Dravidians.. You are just butt hurt because you couldnt become an Arab :rofl:

aryans were as ancient people as dravidians ....the aryans were born at the same time when dravidian born ..they lived together in one land and divided later :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians and Pakistanis belong to the same race. The Partition was along religious lines, not racial lines.

My Friend, Indian Racial Bigotry and Religious Bigotry go hand in hand and make for a deadly concoction.

Pakistanis are the most racially tolerant people. The survey states that only 6.5% Pakistanis objected to a person of different race living nex door, which according to the survey is more tolerant than Germans and Swedes.

So you have to ask why Pakistanis are so racially tolerant people ?

The answer is quite simple. Because most Pakistanis are Muslims and Islam forbids racial intolerance. It is considered Un-Islamic to be racially prejudiced under Islamic doctrine.

All Muslims are Brothers in Faith regardless of their race.

So you see my friend in the end Religion does feed into Tolerance / Intolerance depending on the message it sends to its followers and adherents.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the underlying reason for PARTITION of INDIA in 1947. Muslims of the Sub-Continent wanted to get away from these RACIST PEOPLE and those who could did get away from them. Sadly 250 Million Muslims are still suffering under the yoke of these Terrorist People. They have terrorized the various minorities of India with their bigotry and belligerence.

Then why is everyone running for their lives in Karachi if India was so bad for you people. :cheesy: Bengalis created Pakistan, they left Pakistan. Shias and Ahmedis created Pakistan,now they are unsafe in Pakistan and fleeing the country.

Then why is everyone running for their lives in Karachi if India was so bad for you people. :cheesy: Bengalis created Pakistan, they left Pakistan. Shias and Ahmedis created Pakistan,now they are unsafe in Pakistan and fleeing the country.

I think the Traffic is towards the other direction. I am myself planning on returning to Karachi within a year.

Get off your high horse :lol: Pakistanis should be the last country on earth that criticizes India, as a matter of fact if India ever reaches the level of fail Pak is currently at, I would personally nuke India myself as I would feel we have completely failed at humanity.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom