Have a 15trillion economy before claiming superpower lol

Doesn't mention India as an example.

Superpower ? Really ?

UNSC veto Power ---- No
Olympic Sport Power ----- No
Manned Space Flight ----- No
10 Trillion $ GDP ----- No
Triad Nuclear deterrent ---- No

Congratulations Indian, I was scared to pee by you.

In sycophancy BJP is finally rivalling the Congress. I invite Mr. Harshvardhan to my constituency here in Karnataka. The incumbent is a 3 time BJP MLA. I want him to take some of his superpowers back because I am not sure they are working as intended

It actually meant that the renaissance of hindutva and the reclaiming of vedic old school Hinduism has resulted in a super power Bharat for Hindus, the real sons of the soil.

And not an India shared and owned by Muslims, christians, other minorities.

So in this context it is right, earlier it was a secular India, supposedly, which Hindus couldn't own fully, don't want to share and don't want co-owner Muslims.

The thought process of a rising hindutva Hindustan.

USA be like...
1654926553360.png

It actually meant that the renaissance of hindutva and the reclaiming of vedic old school Hinduism has resulted in a super power Bharat for Hindus, the real sons of the soil.
BJP and its associates know nothing about Vedic Hinduism. The foot soldiers of Bajrang Dal and their likes won't even know how many Veds, Purans or Upanishads exists or what they stand for. They have little knowledge of Hinduism. They are just bullies who want to control.

Miss that superpower 2020 countdown thread.
Not Indians, cultists.

Please mind your p's and q's.
Lol yeah , To be honest, I don't understand this Indians obsession with being a superpower. The country is still a poor country striving to get out of poverty and malnutrition. The government's entire focus should be poverty alleviation and improvement of peoples living standards. Yet they keep clamiming dreams of achieving or having achieved superpower status every year. In fact even China who is decades ahead of them doesnr have officials obssessed with claiming superpower status all the times as much as India. Means something is wrong with Indias government priorities. 😆

Lol yeah , To be honest, I don't understand this Indians obsession with being a superpower. The country is still a poor country striving to get out of poverty and malnutrition. The government's entire focus should be poverty alleviation and improvement of peoples living standards. Yet they keep clamiming dreams of achieving or having achieved superpower status every year. In fact even China who is decades ahead of them doesnr have officials obssessed with claiming superpower status all the times as much as India. Means something is wrong with Indias government priorities. 😆
This is what BJP means by being a superpower -- Raping Indians in the name of religion. Needless to say, Bharatis and Indians aren't the same.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom