What's new

India, US trying to hamper Balochistan quake relief: Hafiz Saeed

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
618011-hafizsaeedbalochistanearthquakeAFP-1381752308-951-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Jamaatud Dawa chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed Monday accused the US and India of trying to hamper efforts to help victims of Balochistan’s earthquake.

Saeed, who has a $10 million US government bounty on his head, said joint US-Indian efforts to block funds for organisation were aimed at stopping its relief work.

JuD is seen as a front for Laskhar-e-Taiba (LeT), which Saeed founded and which investigators blame for the three-day carnage in Mumbai that killed 166 people.

The United States and India agreed on Sunday to step up cooperation to prevent the financing of extremist movements linked to Pakistan, including JuD and LeT.

But JuD denies terror accusations, and in Pakistan is known for its relief work after natural disasters, particularly the 2005 Kashmir earthquake and 2010 floods.

“Their aim is to hamper the relief work of our charity Falah-e-Insaniyat foundation in the earthquake hit Balochistan, that’s why they are trying to stop our funding,” Saeed told reporters.

Both LeT and JuD are listed as terror organisations by the United Nations, but JuD operates freely in Pakistan and, despite the bounty on his head, Saeed lives openly.

India, US trying to hamper Balochistan quake relief: Hafiz Saeed – The Express Tribune

Foes he mean to say he cannot of charity of he doesn't get money sent from kafir nations?

Can we just all agree that we should stop talking about him and make him irrelevant? The less we give him attention the better it is for Pakistan-India relations.

thank god he dint say earth quake was masterminded by India and US .........

That may be because this man is not aware of tech. and we have cool army chief.

Since, technology exists, all you need is a will and resources to do it.

India has triggered flash floods in Pakistan, with complicity of Asif Ali Zardari, US has attacked Salala check post.. these are open shows of will... we have all the right to be suspicious of Indo/US being partners in crime for the avalanche in Giari, and earth quakes.

If Indians are so backwards they do not know about the existing tech. developed to control weather and trigger avalenches artificially, than use google.

Climate Terrorism WEATHER WARFARE

Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military

Weather weapons have existed for over 15 years, testified U.S. Secretary of Defense

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we just all agree that we should stop talking about him and make him irrelevant? The less we give him attention the better it is for Pakistan-India relations.

Well he is given a platform in Pakistan and is wanted by India, you can't say he is irrelevant as much as that might suit your agenda.

That may be because this man is not aware of tech. and we have cool army chief.

Since, technology exists, all you need is a will and resources to do it.

India has triggered flash floods in Pakistan, with complicity of Asif Ali Zardari, US has attacked Salala check post.. these are open shows of will... we have all the right to be suspicious of Indo/US being partners in crime for the avalanche in Giari, and earth quakes.

If Indians are so backwards they do not know about the existing tech. developed to control weather and trigger avalenches artificially, than use google.

Climate Terrorism WEATHER WARFARE

Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military

Weather weapons have existed for over 15 years, testified U.S. Secretary of Defense

YAWN, you guys and your conspiracy theories!!

Well he is given a platform in Pakistan and is wanted by India, you can't say he is irrelevant as much as that might suit your agenda.

What agenda? I didn't know I even had an agenda! You must know me better than I know myself!

All I meant was that Pakistani media needs to stop giving this guy a media platform, if anything I was agreeing with many Indian members here that complain about this very thing. Honestly, making this guy irrelevant is the best way to get rid of him. If India somehow manages to get their hands on him and execute him, or he "mysteriously" dies, he's just going to become some sort of folk hero robin hood type of person. Making him some sort of hero is the opposite of what India wants and it should be something India needs to actively avoid.

What agenda? I didn't know I even had an agenda! You must know me better than I know myself!

All I meant was that Pakistani media needs to stop giving this guy a media platform, if anything I was agreeing with many Indian members here that complain about this very thing. Honestly, making this guy irrelevant is the best way to get rid of him. If India somehow manages to get their hands on him and execute him, or he "mysteriously" dies, he's just going to become some sort of folk hero robin hood type of person. Making him some sort of hero is the opposite of what India wants and it should be something India needs to actively avoid.
But my point is that one can't simply remove him from the equation. He, as much as it might displease you to hear, does have a fan base in Pakistan and quite a large following. His words DO carry weight in Pakistan and to top it all off he is wanted for masterminding the murder of 160+ innocent people in India.

You can't just say let's make him irrelevant. You know the world doesn't work like that.

But my point is that one can't simply remove him from the equation. He, as much as it might displease you to hear, does have a fan base in Pakistan and quite a large following. His words DO carry weight in Pakistan and to top it all off he is wanted for masterminding the murder of 160+ innocent people in India.

You can't just say let's make him irrelevant. You know the world doesn't work like that.

Fair enough, believe what you wish, I have no right to tell you otherwise.

I'd just like to point out that his following isn't as large as you make it out to be, neither do his words carry much weight outside of his own extremist circle. Even if he did murder all those people personally, there are better ways to make sure he leaves no legacy.

Making people irrelevant is actually done quite a lot, so it may not be how the world works, but it is how society and politics work. I know I can't just say "make him irrelevant" (that's why I said "should"), because I have no real power to influence people and my words carry no weight in the real world. Having said all that, it doesn't mean I'm wrong, there is a difference between practicality and impossibility.

YAWN, you guys and your conspiracy theories!!

What did i invented here? I have simply quoted American sources!

Every tech. when it was not brought to public, it was beyond belief of a common man. e.g. radio signal, flying machines, motor cars, x-ray, computers, mobile phones, etc. now you believe in all of it.

However, telling the world that a plane built with aluminium and fibre can penetrate the structure of twin towers, and you actually have takers of such nonsense with no technical relevance than trust the world is full of idiots and when people can't understand a basic technic. they can't understand a bit more complicated electrical tech. of heating by induction or convection etc.

evidence for those who understand a bit of German

Back
Top Bottom