What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, I start hating wahab.. and m sure our batting line up will suck again,
Mever thought i will praise yuvraj and varat, but thanks to them, wahab career will end. He is becoming from useless to joke.
Two catches dropped and some loose ground fielding. Match out of Pak reach.

Bhai log.. match abhi khatam nehi huwa hain... cricket hai bhai... kuch bhi ho sakta hain... wait for the second inning before giving left n right verdicts by both side supporters..

Reactions: 911
He seems like playing from Indian side :D
Yea lol. The problem with Pakistani bowling attack is that there is only one quality pacer that is Amir. So all batsmen needed to do was to play Amir safe and beat other bowlers. Only if they had 2-3 quality pacers then batsmen would been forced to take risk to score runs.

Target 324 in 48 overs.

I think we will make 230 or best 240 ..club cricketers will perform better then this team ..
Thanks GOD we don't have Bangladesh in our group otherwise we would have lost to them too
Arre Bangladesh is still good enough thank god. Afghanistan nahi hai.

Otherwise is team ko to who Bhi bat se dho ke wapis bhejte.

images

Wahab missed his bowling century. Sad day.

Pakistani players will only win when they are paid to win and fined when lose

I think we will make 230 or best 240 ..club cricketers will perform better then this team ..
Thanks GOD we don't have Bangladesh in our group otherwise we would have lost to them too
Yeah we could have scored above 300 like what we did with England.But look at our pathetic Bowling...:(

The fielding of Pakistan team is ages behind other nations. Even BD is a better fielding side than this Pak side.

Fitness of Pakistani Team will be a question, regardless of the result. 2 Players forced out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom