What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn rain plays in Pakistan's favour... :mad:

Wahab Riaz ko military court bhejo.

Oh chaha. It isn't about overs. Your team played slow and if you played like this against teams like South Africa and Australia than you are in trouble.

That is what people are saying.
Wahab Riaz ko military court bhejo.

Oh chaha. It isn't about overs. Your team played slow and if you played like this against teams like South Africa and Australia than you are in trouble.

That is what people are saying.
Calm down Munna. We have easily chased big 300s against Australia an Africa as well.

Here is our weather expert correspondent Nagraj from the ground: "It is about 13-14 degrees but not really cold. Kumble has already had a good look at the pitch."

If early indications are anything to go by Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar and Hardik, who have all marked their run-ups, will feature in the seam attack alongside Umesh. "Shikhar, Rohit, Virat, Yuvi, Dhoni, Jadhav, Pandya, Jadeja, Bhuvi, Umesh, Bumrah," will be the likely XI informs Nagraj

Now that is called a "Defeatist Mindset".

Regarding being favourites, with a population like India's you will always have more followers and supporters in the world.

Your post won't take away an iota of satisfaction and fun we will get from beating India today.
I dont know why, I am not as much interestedmin this match as I used to be during indo pak ones earlier..maybe it has got to do with weak pakistani side..besides this frequent rain isnt helping things either

The 300+ score was always on the cards. The warmup against BD was a sign of things to come. We had the score under control around 40th over. It all went downhill after that.

This is a decent start by Pak. As long as wickets don't fall and we keep ticking along anything is possible. Weather can play a deciding factor.

India played a good knock, but as someone said, we still have to play our inning.

Madiha Naqi from Samaa TV liked my tweet today.

Mera din to acha guzar gaya :D

Pakistan can win dis match as per D/L method

Not only India. All teams leaving West Indies and BD are far ahead than Pakistan in ODI. We are the worst in ODI today.
Bangladesh is also far ahead ..we are down by one number in ranking and remember the result of last series with Bangladesh ..
Thanks we don't have Afghanistan they could have beat this team

Pakistan can win dis match as per D/L method
Pakistan can win even without D/L if play sensible ..its not immposible thing to score 300 plus on this pitch but then Pakistan get in panic mode if lose few wickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom