What's new

India Visa on arrival for China India opens border to Chinese tourists

Not really!! These are minority.... or probably same people operating more than 1 profile...... I have met Chinese, I have Chinese friends.......They are very respectable towards India. These are fake Chinese, probably not Chinese at all but False flags... so ignore!!

I said every insane is available in PDF..... rest of them in china are different... :P

Tourism is finally being given the kind of attention it deserves in India.

Good going GoI.
This step of giving VoA to more countries should go in step with giving better facilities to tourists once they land in India.

Thats why i used "Every".... Because i have few freinds who visited china and they gave me a different picture about chinese attitude (i mean different from chinese trolls of pdf).... I also heard from chinese on their visit to india, infact i read in 1 of the post from a chinese poster in PDF where in he posted the experience of his freind during her visit to India..

Let haters enjoy hating....

DIKHAVE PE MAT JAO APNI AKAL LAGAO...Take Positives... Ignore Negative .....Few people do not represent Majority.....PDF is sheer knowledge but equal # of Gibberish too :coffee: :undecided:

As anti china sentiment runs high in india, courtesy of indian media and establishment. would there be welcoming Chinese tourist friendly environment in india? Furthermore, recently foreign female tourist been attacked and brutally raped in india, safety and security is huge concern for tourist in india as well.

And a Banglodeshi mill worker is ranting here instead of making undergarments .

Welcome to India :cheers:

As anti china sentiment runs high in india, courtesy of indian media and establishment. would there be welcoming Chinese tourist friendly environment in india? Furthermore, recently foreign female tourist been attacked and brutally raped in india, safety and security is huge concern for tourist in india as well.

Cry a river here , who gives a damn ...... try finding some cheap publicity stunt material on this :cheers:

Have to give marks for the concern this man is showing for doing things in the ' right' place !

Trash must go to the Trash Can .. afterall.

Read :

Wooo~~ you copied that pic from weibo.
the only difference is that Chinese are ashamed of doing this, so Chinese netizens exposed this kind of things to the public to warn other people that they should stop this naughty kid. We have a sense of social responsibility. One of my classmates went to India for higher education, when he left, he took many many toilt paper, I heard that Indians never use toilet paper, you clear your a55 with your left hand, right? And the right hand is used to grab food! Just give you a remainder, do not mix the functionality of your left hand with right hand.....OK, never mind, you do not mind that, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom