What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant even imagine how it will be HERE if india beats pakistan!!! it will be fun to come back to this thread then!!!!

Now, how will the Indian team SLEEP until the 30th of March? ;-) Pakistan aaway hi aaway!

i hope shoaib takes tendulker wicket and snatch all the sachin glory for himself before retirement, sachin has played the kids for too long now, it deserves some classic treatment

shoaib cant stand on his feet he is overweight now....

I said I will stop posting in this forum if Aussies win the WC again......... thanks to team India I can continue.... :woot:

Thread: Which team are you supporting apart from your home team?

I see the chances of Sri Lanka and Pakistan. They have good balanced team, will work in subcontinent. :tup:

Aussies: no way. I will stop posting in this forum if they win! :taz:
SA: Will not stand against Asian teams. But anything can happen. ;)
BD: No chance against big teams. :pop:
WI: Poor show so far but can surprise in one or two. :azn:
NZ: Simply no. :no:

i cant even imagine how it will be HERE if india beats pakistan!!! it will be fun to come back to this thread then!!!!

sahi..... me..
pahaile hi pakistani pakistan defance . pk pe minority me hai...

us din to shayad d koi milega hi nahi!!!!!

individual fame, u must be greatful to pakistan to knock the proud aussies before it went for india, otherwise, they would have gone like champions and high morale beaten you up, squashed you like an insect

hey kid!!

Time for u to go to sleep !!!

Ponting went home and asked for tea ........his wife bought tea in a tray.......ponting got angry and said "wheres the cup lady?

Wife replied" dhoni gonna take......this is all left deal with it

bwhahahahaha dhobi's gonna take a tea cup, others will share the trophy, good luch with it.... bwhahahahahaha

hope when dhobi asks for cup, his wife smashes the china cup on him lollzz

There are currently 92 users browsing this thread. (41 members and 51 guests)

Karthic Sri CHARGER ZaYYaF Punjabbi Munda Viraat Prometheus Glorious Resolve peacekeeper gaurish xenon EastWest KarachiPunk Humanist gowthamraj+ ashok321 Skull and Bones matti takeiteasy kavish riju78 fawwaxs alphamale Indian Jatt iPhone Nothing bilalhaider Bas_tum_Pak Jana IndianTiger Burninspice RayBan StingRoy VSS Avishekh Whistler Abhishek_+

This game as anticipated before,was the game of true champion and the best teams in the world.
Well played to Australia as well.

they are ready..

Indian+Market.jpg

Oye teri- oney sheilla tay munni mangi c- tu apni offer la ditti :D- :rofl:

Now, how will the Indian team SLEEP until the 30th of March? ;-) Pakistan aaway hi aaway!

Dont worry about india..think about pakistani team..they will even pull their hairs out now that they will face indian team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom