What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

In my opinion all top 8 teams can win

so there is no Hot favorite in this tournament

the format of the tournament is very wide-open and everybody will have plenty of opportunities to bounce again

Good article I read this earlier

"But Bangladesh at this World Cup have moved past that stage in the eyes of the cricket world, but more crucially in the eyes of their own supporters. Now a gallant performance in a losing cause will no longer have the romance it earlier did, the fans will want a win.".
"If they fear defeat they will find it galloping towards them. It will test their attitude, and most important, it will test their leadership, because not qualifying for the quarter-final will be seen as a major blow.".

However India will have an added weight on them, to start the campaign as fav's they will be expected to win this in reasonable comfort.
good luck to both

may England prevail !!!

Cricket World Cup fever grows in Bangladesh

Even people are going on frenzy on the road. it the big night before the world cup starts and every one is going crazy near the stadium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh will win.

(just covering all possibilities so that i can say tomorrow - i said so! :))

There's a very nice article on rediff today on how much bangladeshis have taken to the cup. great to see that, and all the best to bangladesh.

Just wondering can Bangladesh team keep their head cool . Their some very good match have created huge expectation to them. india is very balance team it will be very hard to repeat 2007.

OK, today is the day when the fight starts for WC 2011.

If India wins the toss than I think it will easy go for us. But if we lose than also no problem we have strongest batting line up. :smokin:

Toss will be crucial factor in the game as it will be d/n match .

Back
Top Bottom