What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

Yup .. for a few members here.. sad is nt it?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

So is it Ashwin or Nehra in next match??? :what:

I think a leg spinner should play we have too many off spinner. Also Piyush did pretty well against Australia on the Bangalore pitch so hope that he plays and show some leggy skills to the visiting English...

Special thanks to those members who supported us today.

We can play better, but we can not decide better.

Still we are kid, still we are inexperienced.

Thus we are loser today.

Without having well pace attack BD is going to lose again soon.

Sad indeed!

good match indeed, gratz to india and hats off to BD also, they fought hard and kept the match alive.. nice game of cricket overall.

Special thanks to those members who supported us today.

We can play better, but we can not decide better.

Still we are kid, still we are inexperienced.

Thus we are loser today.

Without having well pace attack BD is going to lose again soon.

Sad indeed!

Don't worry - beat West Indies and hopefully you would advance to the next level

It is possible because its a subcontinent pitches where Bangladesh has greater experience than her counterpart

But still it would not be easy though

Bangladesh gave too many runs which is the reason of their downfall.

from Pakistan's point of view, i m worried about Asad shafiq and umar akmal. they have to fire asap.

Agreed. A margin of victory of 87 runs with a total of 370 is not a washout. Friend Falstaff was off on his prediction! :P
But well played both teams, they gave the tournament a rousing start.

It was too early for me, so I took a nap during the "strategic retreat." I did write them off. But the BD kids put up a decent fight against a monster score. I was hoping that they would keep the RR over 6. I just think they knew they would lose the game, so BD was trying to get as much run as possible without gettting all worked up.

Your batsmans are simply superb, no doubt about that. Congratulation to you.

It was too early for me, so I took a nap during the "strategic retreat." I did write them off. But the BD kids put up a decent fight against a monster score. I was hoping that they would keep the RR over 6. I just think they knew they would lose the game, so BD was trying to get as much run as possible without gettting all worked up.

Your batsmans are simply superb, no doubt about that. Congratulation to you.

But we should not make the mistake of 'writing off' or even under-estimating the Bangladesh team. The fact is that Bangladesh is a very late entrant to the International cricket playing arena. Considering that, i consider the progress creditable and will watch out for their future progress and successes.

Of course if you are laying out some more bets and giving me a chance to make some "quick bucks" in the meanwhile; i'm all for it!
:toast_sign:

Im goin gto lay the facts right here, i got ESPECIALLY today at 7.30 to watch the match.

India was EXTREMENLY GOOD, the guy who made 175 runs did it less than 20 overs i think what a legend.
Bangladesh played good and if it was ANY other team they would have probably won it. They made a fantastic score, the problem was they didn't go for it, they kept on maing singles and hardly any boundaries was made, prehaps that was down to Indians excellent feilding but Bangladesh should have risk the shots especially after 40 overs.

Both India and Bangladesh i reckon would advance but the problem is there is competition for Bangladesh in the table, i hope they would succeed.

Never seen Bangladesh in this position
50/0 after 4.5 overs :lol:

Signs of improvement in their batting. I won't be surprised if they become a very threating team in next 5 years
67869230.jpg

In today's match India proved that they have probbaly the best batting side in the tournament

but their bowling will remain a worrying part... (and honestly speaking very poor bowling)

Never seen Bangladesh in this position
50/0 after 4.5 overs :lol:

Signs of improvement in their batting. I won't be surprised if they become a very threating team in next 5 years
67869230.jpg

I myself had problems believing it when I was watching the game. Earlier in this very thread I wrote Bangladesh off. I was actually impressed that these boys went at it against monstrous odds.

Back
Top Bottom