What's new

India VS China in 2017 Tank Biathlon 2017 vedio Live

meh who knows. Its speculation, but not unheard of. Maybe its a legit failure. But its my opinion, and MY opinion is not typical like you.

It is not Typical indeed. It sounds pretty mean.

meh who knows. Its speculation, but not unheard of. Maybe its a legit failure. But its my opinion, and MY opinion is not typical like you.

So, you dont want to accept the reality and continue to live with it.
And at times of real action, you will say "What will Modi do, its Congress who did not maintain it properly. Modi jsut had n (n=3 now and may increase to any number) years".
If India might have won this, the statement would have been "For the first time Modi won the Game."

Action speak louder than words. Even though we been in the top 3 every time since the games' inception, for some reason we still had to prove ourselves. Which we did, as we always do.

There were 20 videos everyday from Indians telling us how great the t90 was and how garbage our 96 was. Also how badly trained our crew was, how great your crew was. There is still a few today, but I assume they haven't seen the latest race, since the title largely reflect the views a few days ago.

Today, the streamed video had 50,000 views, one indian comment. Usually half is Indian at least.

So if we were silent yesterday, which we weren't. What's happening today?

You have to see it for what it is. The fact of the matter we are not going to actually fight. Chinese exercises happen every year at this time and it is no more provocative as it was the years before.

Global times is pretty much our fox news and our "colonels" are really just commentators, and views are their number one priority. No active service officer would dare to comment on a political situations. there isn't a channel for them to do so anyways.

These games doesn't mean much, but with the vast majority of Indian comments on the quality of Chinese troops and equipment, this is a shock to the system.

Certainly this doesn't mean much in real life, but it is a small reflection on the quality of our respective military.

These things are fun for keyboard warriors, which is what we all are really. :p:

that is a very humble comment , i know how indians would have reacted IF we had reached the finals and china not . we would have gone mad and most would have insulted china . most chinese are doing the same but atleast there are sane one's like you

And at times of real action, you will say "What will Modi do, its Congress who did not maintain it properly. Modi jsut had n (n=3 now and may increase to any number) years".
If India might have won this, the statement would have been "For the first time Modi won the Game."

why are you bringing modi in here ? and i would still say this is the result of the incompetent pathetic governance and lack of vision of previous congress governments . it is the truth , if it hurts you it's fine , idc . and you can't assume what people would have said about modi had we reached the final . but some idiots surely are blaming modi even for this

It is not Typical indeed. It sounds pretty mean.
Typical response from a Chicom.

WTF are you going on about? You make now sense! This is a game, the failure has yet to hit the news. I want to see how its spun, regardless of my opinon. You think I'm for modi? Thats whats wrong with you nitwits. I just don't like Congress, but mostly that tit suckling nitwit Rahul. You related? You take it personally?

Both tank seemed to have suffered the fame failure? They worked just fine initially. Those are field tanks actually MBT from the deserts. Why would they fail now of all times? Right when they were up against China...suspicious.

Judging from the write smoke from the rear, i would assume that its a transmission failure or engine failure (less likely) . If you look at how their drivers have driven them, you wont be surprised when if failed. several days before, there are videos that shows T90 "flys" over obsticles that others tanks would slow down to get pass. And durning the match, i can see a slide at one turn. these all indicats that the drivers are pushing it to its limit and this is what will happen if you keep pushing a machine to its limit for a long time (from training in india till yesterday).

T90 is not made for racing, neigher do T72 nor Type96. Thats why they use T72B3M and 96B for the race, they have been modified as a race tank.

Last edited:
These are the same tanks that are operational in deserts. Think about that. if 1 breaks down, no problem. Probably require maintenance. 2 break down at the same time?
Critical thinking. 2 tanks, breakdown, we would assume its a production maintenance issue.
However, if they break down at the same time, with the same problem? Those 2 tanks, are NOT identical in terms of KM gathered up. They should not be breaking down at the same 20 Min span.
Either it is because of the conditions of the tournament, ie the obstacle caused the same problem.
Or the other reasons, because we know for countries like Russia, or China, its face saving. Xi, and putin talked on the opening day. Modi didn't.
Regardless of the banter, the T-90 is an exceptional tank. The Indian crew were also exceptional. And only the 2018 biathlon competition will shed light onto this for us watching this spectacle. Will the Indian army accept the invitation, or will they bring different tanks, crew altogether perhaps with their own security. 1 thing is for certain. The entire competition is horse and pony show.

This is a typical Indian psyche, it's never their fault, it's always others. If Chinese, they would just shut up, improve and compete again. Trust me, when we win the war in Doklam, they will come up with tonnes of excuses again, it will never be about their incompetence. No wonder India is India, the psyche of the people describes it all. :rofl:

Judging from the write smoke from the rear, i would assume that its a transmission failure or engine failure (less likely) . If you look at how their drivers have driven them, you wont be surprised when if failed. several days before, there are videos that shows T90 "flys" over obsticles that others tanks would slow down to get pass. And durning the match, i can see a slide at one turn. these all indicats that the drivers are pushing it to its limit and this is what will happen if you keep pushing a machine to its limit for a long time (from training in india till yesterday).

T90 is not made for racing, neigher do T72 nor Type96. Thats why they use T72B3M and 96B for the race, they have been modified as a race tank.
I was thinking transmission or the liquid cooling, but transmission seems more likely. But both those tanks, at the same time? This would mean those jumps, these tanks did, eventually lead to clog in the machine which only yielded results when pushing uphill. Big day for the mechanics.

Look at this pathetic video made by Indian. Using 2016 competition footage of Chinese tank broke down and then edit into 2017 recent footage and then brag about India winning the competition. And then try to frame Chinese tank team losing to Indian tank :lol:

Indian blaming mentality will never change. They lost something becos of their incompetent but will never blame themselves and just blame others. Make fake news to brag about themselves of victory. Talking about despicable. Nobody can beat Indians :rofl:

This is not just an opinion but back by evidences and trend of Indian post reply. If pathetic moderator deem this post a troll and try to delete it , just like you cowardly did with my previous post. There shows your pathetic same level with Indians. :enjoy:

@Han Warrior @Dungeness

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom