What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

:lol:

Attachments

• 1396808305226.jpg
    1396808305226.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 25
But if you have reached the finals, it would have been different. Check asia cup, you were in finals and lost and was a better team than India.

The match against WI was a decider if whether India will meet Pakistan again on final as i strongly believe Pakistan would have beaten SL (because of better pacers) .Hence that match was something all Indians looked into.

But this match , you are just nobody, just watchers from home. Big difference.

I hope im clear on reactions of both matches.

So you mean to say India that day had a reason to comment on Pakistan vs WI match and Pakistan today have no reason to comment on India vs SL match? Is this what you are trying to put up? If it's all about having a required reason behind sharing an opinion then frankly speaking the reason that you had to look into Pak WI match seems to have been extracted out of thin air. Decider match would have been SL vs Pakistan, not Pakistan vs WI. By the way, throughout the tournament Pakistanis pacers remained a weaker link , team had to bank on spinners.

So tell me what reason drove B'deshis to the cricket ground and support team India or SL in today's match? Cricket is the only reason required my dear friend, no need to contrive reasons out of thin air.

Back
Top Bottom