What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

Indian Media Blasts on their own cricket Team :victory:

it's Sri Lanka's time to celebrate..
photo.php

Congratulations to SriLanka for winning the tournament, well played SriLanka, Bad luck to India, I wonder where Chak de India is for his infamous trolling on Pakistan loss to West Indies, What goes around comes back to haunt.:yahoo:

Congratulations to SriLanka for winning the tournament, well played SriLanka, Bad luck to India, I wonder where Chak de India is for his infamous trolling on Pakistan loss to West Indies, What goes around comes back to haunt.:yahoo:

Check previous pages. . i was trolling here as well :haha::haha::haha:

Congratulations to all Sri Lankans for this great victory and winning the cup finally . It was well deserved victory. Indian batsman really played poor cricket in the last 4 overs where they have manged to scored only 19 runs when 6/7 wickets were in hands. Its not something which you expect from a strong batting side but well still India had better tournament compare to previous three world cups so Indian fans should be proud of it and also humble to respect their opponents whom they underestimated before the start of this match lol

I like Yuvraj singh because he is a good character :D Haar k be sethi baja rha tha..

1620401_10202903888270242_481090132_n.jpg

1546195_10202903888310243_1955242550_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hope one day Bangladesh wins World Cup T20. I know its unrealistic to dream about it as our team is one of the weakest teams but I can dream whatever I wish. Sapne dekhne mein kiska kya jata hai. :(

Congrats Sri Lanka. :yahoo:
Look the small country Srilanka produced World class players like attapattu, jayasuriya, chaminda Vas, Muralidharan, jayawardene, Sangakara etc Only problem in Bangladesh is Politics in cricket team.
I wish that you people win next world cup and select right team .

Yes he is. You shouldn't doubt him. . :astagh:
Maso0m logo per shak kartay hain ap :nono:

app uss se bi bari masoom hoo :D

Shaq kidar mein jab in loghoon ko k rha tha k itni barkein na maroo tu spark k rha tha tumara time be ahey ga tum be maar lena lakin muj gareeb ne tu kuch nhi bola :P

app uss se bi bari masoom hoo :D

Shaq kidar mein jab in loghoon ko k rha tha k itni barkein na maroo tu spark k rha tha tumara time be ahey ga tum be maar lena lakin muj gareeb ne tu kuch nhi bola :P

Bari bari baatain khud ne kri or gussa hum per ho rhe hain :sad:

Back
Top Bottom