What's new

India wants Kasab dead: slain cop's daughter

India has not alleged that, and neither has Mr. Kasab.

On the other hand Pakistan openly alleges India's role in Pakistan's suicide bombings and the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team.

is sri lankesns accept that??

nd where kasabs family gone .....i thnk pakistan govt knows well

Kasab's family does not exist in pakistan god knows who is he..... he is claimed to be a resident of fareed kot but the people of fareed kot have denied that........ that area is very close to my home town but unfortunately I don't know any one there other wise I might have a clear picture of the issue.......

but still he's not proved to be living in fareed kot geo tv showed a report about that and after that waqt tv showed a report that was clearly showing the lies depicted in the report made by geo tv...

On the other hand Pakistan openly alleges India's role in Pakistan's suicide bombings and the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team.

That's the thing though. India behaves as a responsible nation. India does not point finger at it's neighbours without trying to provide evidence to support their claim. Pakistan, on the other hand keeps on alleging Indian involvement without even trying to provide any proof.

He was innocent or not this has to be decided by the courts but I don't why only one terrorist was captured on camera do any one has any explanation to this??

Sir, this question has been dealt with many times on these forums.
Kindly go through the relevant threads and post your opinions/queries there. Thank you.

Kasab's family does not exist in pakistan god knows who is he..... he is claimed to be a resident of fareed kot but the people of fareed kot have denied that........ that area is very close to my home town but unfortunately I don't know any one there other wise I might have a clear picture of the issue.......

but still he's not proved to be living in fareed kot geo tv showed a report about that and after that waqt tv showed a report that was clearly showing the lies depicted in the report made by geo tv...

then why media being kept away from kasabs home..
and ur own tv channel shows tht he is an pakistani national

and ...is srilankan accept that it was indian who target their team

why your own team coming from diffrent way
their r lot que. about it nd u can not answer tht

alleging and proofing are two different things.

where as Pakistan has not even proved that any attack was launched from Indian Soil.
where as Pakistan even accepted about 26/11 mumbai attack:partay:

plz dont go for what Mr.Malik says................he has said many things.:cheers:

Proved in a court of law.

When 10 terrorists enter Islamabad and start gunning mercilessly, killing everything in their path ..camp inside a big hotel with hundreds of hostages and kill every life they come across ..some of whom could foreign visitors or tourists to your country, some could be your relatives. Will you say the same ?

I wonder where the cadet training camp attacker was taken by the army. They put him in a chopper and never heard on him again.

Is that the best you got ? Have some shame.

Your own media.

And next day ...

Last edited by a moderator:
he is stll alive because india want to show the world reality of pakistan how isi help militants against indians
kasab ko to surely marna hai sala suar(pig) kab tak bachega

Nah. Why let him die so easily. Slowly torture him to near death in the most painful manner ..Then we heal him, let him recover and torture him again. Hell will be a luxury for him. When he's completely insane hang him and put the video on youtube al qaeda style.

YAAR

what you like to do with him do it we have no little mercy on him.
shot him
hang him
keep him alive
sunk him in acid
throw him from mi-17
make his BBQ
make his biryani
mull him to dogs
make his 1000000pcs

we have no any problim but please don't blame us for him i was on my job when he was killing in bombay.

YAAR

what you like to do with him do it we have no little mercy on him.
shot him
hang him
keep him alive
sunk him in acid
throw him from mi-17
make his BBQ
make his biryani
mull him to dogs
make his 1000000pcs

we have no any problim but please don't blame us for him i was on my job when he was killing in bombay.

I am not blaming you my friend.
We are blaming the organizations who are responsible and the entities who are directly or indirectly involved, and the people who secretly support them.

I don't think you qualify for any of those :cheers:

I am not blaming you my friend.
We are blaming the organizations who are responsible and the entities who are directly or indirectly involved, and the people who secretly support them.

I don't think you qualify for any of those :cheers:

but when you blame pakistan its mean us.YOU KNOW I THINK 120 MILLION PAKISTANI MAY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS AJMAL KASSAB.:D

we have many problim then qassab power shortige zardari bb murder CJ polution papulation growth ata suger scandels and20-20 world cup .where the hell is time with commen pakistani for think abut qassab india terarr.:lol:

Pakistan ko aadat hain bina proof allegation laganeki.what proof they gave.

btw, don't go off topic.

Back
Top Bottom