What's new

India wants land access to Afghanistan-Tajikistan,Pakistan denies

Make Pakistan risk free then Indian team will be there.

Look who's talking.
You guys attacked Argentina hockey team last month just because they defeated you in the game.
And then again...... You are so "tolerant"

I see no terrorism funded by India recently.. but Again Ask the whole world about Pakistan and Terrorism

I gave you valid examples ... Do you deny those?

No here talking about Pakistani Kahmirirs.. they themselves first acknowledged themselves as Kashmiris not Pakistani or pakistani kashmiri... I'm speaking about the entire Kashmiris.

You have people hoisting Pakistani flags in IOK.. You have a dozen Pakistani Kashniri members here on PDF.. All disagree with you.

bla bla bla... why all the pakistani always fall for their military propaganda... at least do care to read the international version instead of locally made propaganda... It was the pakistan backed muslim league who started the revolt when kashmir maharaja turndown the request from Pakistan to join with Pakistan. then what happened??? go do read about the atrocities done by your beloved pakistani tribes. Pakistan should be in shame for lettting some barbarians feast on poor kashmiri women.

BS! Do you want me to post articles from Kashmiri media (from IOK).. Do you want me to quote international journalists who covered the genocide if Kashmiris by digra n Sikh rajas under Indian supervision ? Do you deny occupying junagarh etc illegally??

No its not... What several??? paying money and begging you brought Zimbabwe a team no longer known for cricket.. bravo... and that\s several for pakistan??

We have held several games apart from cricket... Without any incident!

Pakistan can easily charge $13b to India for gas going through its territory to india. But nope, pakistan ego problem, india will pay $15b and build under sea gas pipeline.

Same thing with this route. Whats bigger, having ego or a begging bowl? We have no shame in taking money from IMF under strict terms when there are so many ways to earn money from India. Hell we can even tell india give us $1b deposit and Pay our own people work in this project etc.
After new changes in Pakistani seas. India can't build a gas pipeline unless it goes first to Oman than from Oman land to Maldives and from there to India. Which could cost even 3 time more than 15 billion $ ...

To get the gas they have to oblige Pakistan, sea or land.

And it's not ego but simple trade. Resolve kashmir you will get MFN, trade route to Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan. Even may be permanent status at security counsel. But first they have to make peace to reap the benefits.

did India give access to east Pakistan of the west Pakistan? does PIA NOT use chines route for Nepal flight?

did India give access to east Pakistan of the west Pakistan? does PIA NOT use chines route for Nepal flight?
If india was fool lets not be fool ourselves.

Whats wrong with getting billions of dollars out of india?

After new changes in Pakistani seas. India can't build a gas pipeline unless it goes first to Oman than from Oman land to Maldives and from there to India. Which could cost even 3 time more than 15 billion $ ...

To get the gas they have to oblige Pakistan, sea or land.

And it's not ego but simple trade. Resolve kashmir you will get MFN, trade route to Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan. Even may be permanent status at security counsel. But first they have to make peace to reap the benefits.

And kashmir wont get resolved

It is our ego, we beg imf and get strict regulations, selling govt stuff but we wont give anything to india on kashmir.

I hope the two just accept present borders and make siachin an international territory.

And kashmir wont get resolved

It is our ego, we beg imf and get strict regulations, selling govt stuff but we wont give anything to india on kashmir.

I hope the two just accept present borders and make siachin an international territory.

Problem is not they giveaway or not. But atleast site on table to resolve the issue.

It's wrong. In fact in 2002, when dialogues were happening complete jamu & kashmir wasn't even in Pakistani cards. Pakistan was looking kashmir valley (only) to be independent state so their misery be removed. And siachien was to be return as till 1984 it was owned by Pakistan and India back stabbed while pushing their army into siachien. 5% giveaway from India side could have sold complete issue and it wasn't to Pakistan even.

Other thing which Pakistan afraid is, if India gets complete ownership of the jamu & kashmir area which they control, then they shouldn't block Pakistani rivers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom