What's new

India warns citizens on Canada travel amid row over Sikh leader’s murder

Absolutely time to teach the Canadians a lesson. Boycott Canada. Boycott Canadian education. Boycott Canadian jobs. It's Canada's loss. :lol:
Heres the difference you primitive Lungi chimp. Indians are dying to migrate to Canada..and you Lungis are dying to migrate to India…dying quite literally while being shot while crossing the border. We are at 2 different stages of evolution, you are at the chimp level

IMG_8915.jpeg

Actually, by having a friendly immigration policy Canada is begging students to come there instead of going to the US, for example, where the quality of education is far superior and professional opportunities are far better. Immigration is not a problem for top talent. Many top American companies hire students from the top Indian universities to work in the US. Canada is for students who want to live abroad but couldn't either directly get a job abroad after their education in India or couldn't get admitted to a good US university.

That is true. Mostly, Canada is one of the destinations for people and students who can not get visas for US, UK, Australi, and Singapore. People go to Canada with the hope that they can go to the US. There are very few people who immigrate to Canada with the primary reason of moving and settling in an expensive city like Toronto.

Heres the difference you primitive Lungi chimp. Indians are dying to migrate to Canada..and you Lungis are dying to migrate to India…dying quite literally while being shot while crossing the border. We are at 2 different stages of evolution, you are at the chimp level

View attachment 954817
Yeah and you're HYPERPOWER OF the UNIVERSE no one want to go outside India 😆

Well, whatever. I worked with and hired a few Canadians . The best of them had studied in top schools in the US. The poor, smart and geeky ones who couldn't get scholarships to the likes of Harvard would go to Waterloo for engineering. For grad school, no Canadian university is comparable to even the top 50 in the US.
Please lay down the cowpiss and tend to your cows, i doubt you even went to gaushala public school let alone some top tier school in the US

Btw einstein, harvard and waterloo are known for very different things, if you werent a cowpiss drinking liar, you would know that, no one would replace harvard with waterloo..waterloo is known for computer engineering and harvard isnt exactly known for that.

Last edited:
Indians in Canada will go to Canadian jail instead go back to third world slum land lolz

The kind of statements look like a joke when millions of Indians are trying to escape the superpower country to get a Canadian visa

Guess how many Indians will tear their Canadian visa or cancel their application after the latest advisory: 0
Doesn't matter how many will want to escape to heaven called Canada or tear up the visa, which you want to use to poke any Indian.

They will at least know that, there is a whore there who does Mujhra for the 10 whores who support him which can at any time, hurt their related ones back home, so that his whore leadership stands . You know why? cause when those 10 whores stop their Mujhra, this Top whore can't do his Mujhra. But am sure you know this, and attend this Mujhra and even vote for it there.

So which is the bigger joke? I mean if we don't consider your Mujhra for the Govt, that gave you a passport am assuming? The way you talk to your own countrymen, like they are beneath you here? Oh wait not your countrymen, you are a brown saahib now ain't ya , MATE ?

Last edited:
Whatever, moron. You were the one who brought up what university I went to.
Waterloo likes to call itself the MIT of Canada. Lol. Harvard is the most prestigious undergraduate degree in the world, irrespective of discipline. They don't admit only geeks, unlike MIT. But almost 100% of those admitted to both Harvard and MIT in an undergraduate program choose Harvard. Grad school is completely different and many MIT departments are better than Harvard.
For undergad, MIT ranks lower than Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Princeton and even Columbia.

Idiot rankings differ a lot by the field, there is nothing like top 20 or top 50 without taking the field into account. There are many fields where some Canadian univerities rank above Harvard. It doesnt even mater, a gaushala educated dumbfuck like you would neither to get into waterloo nor Harvard, the most you will get is Manipal if lucky lmao

In any case retard, we are speaking about shithole India vs Canada, dont know why you are bringing US into the picture. The point is that India is a shithole and millions of you are ready to sell your cows to get to Canada. US doesnt want 99% of you except maybe the top few thousand who went to IIT, so its not like you have much of a choice.

Doesn't matter how many will want to escape to heaven called Canada or tear up the visa, which you want to use to poke any Indian.

They will at least know that, there is a whore there who does Mujhra for the 10 whores who support him which can at any time, hurt their related ones back home, so that his whore leadership stands . You know why? cause when those 10 whores stop their Mujhra, this Top whore can't do his Mujhra. But am sure you know this, and attend this Mujhra and even vote for it there.

So which is the bigger joke? I mean if we don't consider your Mujhra for the Govt, that gave you a passport am assuming? The way you talk to your own countrymen, like they are beneath you here? Oh wait not your countrymen, you are a brown saahib now ain't ya , MATE ?
Stop doing mujra for Modi and take a look at manipur where tens of thousands of armed militants have emerged which make Khalistanis look like a joke. Modi killed 4 million of you during covid, yet you continue to do disco dandiya and mujra for him why is that?

Yea they gave me a passport and a great life and thats why i support them, Modi on the other hand gave you a jug of cowpiss and some jhumlas and advicr to set up some pakoda standss and still you open your legs like a whore for him, so tell me who is the bigger whore here me or you? :lol:

"But Canada said it had spent months evaluating the evidence and worked “very closely” with the United States on intelligence that Indian agents were linked to the killing of the 45-year-old in British Columbia in June."

The above is not just a speculative attempt by the Canadian government. There is smoke and there is fire. While I don't expect a sea-change in Western policies towards India, there will me enhanced caution and double-guessing of Indian motives under the Modi admin by the West.

Despite the talk of a more muscular approach by India through covert operations (they have very limited efficacy against Pakistan and China), I think the blowback from doing so in the West has been much greater than anything that Modi and Ajit Doval anticipated.
Hi,

Let us see how far would USA go to suppress further development---.

Stop doing mujra for Modi and take a look at manipur where tens of thousands of armed militants have emerged which make Khalistanis look like a joke. Modi killed 4 million of you during covid, yet you continue to do disco dandiya and mujra for him why is that?

Yea they gave me a passport and a great life and thats why i support them, Modi on the other hand gave you a jug of cowpiss and some jhumlas and advicr to set up some pakoda standss and still you open your legs like a whore for him, so tell me who is the bigger whore here me or you? :lol:
Its actually you dumbfuck, who sold yourself for those few exta KANADDA dollars and are sucking JT's balls along with his dick.

I don't give a flying **** as to who is in the seat, even if its that dumb *** Raga who am sure is your favorite. Let us worry about Manipur moron, and don't talk about stuff you got no idea about. Bitches who whore themselves, should be the last to speak.

We got pakoda stands and what you got? something out of the world? Or you eat the same at few times what we pay, and barf and tell everyone yeah Mate I arrived in the world :lol:

Still you are the brown **** to them LOL, bitch *** talking shit like he the white man. You know how they look at you hehe.

Sorry am a man, I spread legs only to fill not like you. Says it all when you have to be the White voice, and appear high and mighty. You nothing but a silly brown bitch, who dances for KANADDA dollars to them Lol. Go suck that Canadian dick

Lol, looks like some retard got triggered. You clearly have no idea how undergrad education in the US works, moron. Students don't declare their major before being admitted. There are no separate departments for undergrad based on the major. People are free to choose whatever courses they want. Top 20 matters only for grad school and depends on the field and Canadian universities are nowhere in the picture for PhD programs in any discipline. As for undergrad, the universities that selective companies recruit from for brainpower are Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Cambridge, Oxford, Tshingua and the original IITs. For grad school, it is mainly MIT, Stanford, CalTech, Harvard and then a few others based on the discipline.

Anyway, it is a waste of time responding to a nincompoop like you. So, you are on ignore. Lol. Enjoy your maple syrup on langar roti. Lol.
Abe chutiye dhakkan IT cell 2 rupee ke bhadwe, couldnt care less about your ignore, jump off a cliff for all i care 🤣, one smelly gobarbhakt less in the world.

Not all programs are 2 plus 2 you fuckin rtard, you have spent your life shitting in the streets of gaushala so you are just talking out of your *** or maybe after a quick google search.

Enjoy your fresh gaumutar cowpiss after shitting in the street

1695227351154.jpeg

Its actually you dumbfuck, who sold yourself for those few exta KANADDA dollars and are sucking JT's balls along with his dick.

I don't give a flying **** as to who is in the seat, even if its that dumb *** Raga who am sure is your favorite. Let us worry about Manipur moron, and don't talk about stuff you got no idea about. Bitches who whore themselves, should be the last to speak.

We got pakoda stands and what you got? something out of the world? Or you eat the same at few times what we pay, and barf and tell everyone yeah Mate I arrived in the world :lol:

Still you are the brown **** to them LOL, bitch *** talking shit like he the white man. You know how they look at you hehe.

Sorry am a man, I spread legs only to fill not like you. Says it all when you have to be the White voice, and appear high and mighty. You nothing but a silly brown bitch, who dances for KANADDA dollars to them Lol. Go suck that Canadian dick

lmao triggered gobarmonkey, get some cowpiss and cool down. I am dancing for KANADDA dollars while you are dancing for 2 rupees per comment from Bjp it cell, so im still better off :lol:

Abe chutiye dhakkan IT cell 2 rupee ke bhadwe, couldnt care less about your ignore, jump off a cliff for all i care 🤣, one smelly gobarbhakt less in the world.

Not all programs are 2 plus 2 you fuckin rtard, you have spent your life shitting in the streets of gaushala so you are just talking out of your *** or maybe after a quick google search.

Enjoy your fresh gaumutar cowpiss after shitting in the street

View attachment 954832

lmao triggered gobarmonkey, get some cowpiss and cool down. I am dancing for KANADDA dollars while you are dancing for 2 rupees per comment from Bjp it cell, so im still better off :lol:
That's exactly what is filled in your brain, which is why you have this weird fetish. Can't post two pots without piss and gobar, weird ****.

Who knows what else you are doing there, other than dancing for dollars. Please don't tell us lol, for all it matter.. you might be cleaning a white man's toilet and smelling bitch.

Enjoy your weird fetishes and cry at home .. but then hey, post here and be the CEO or something you must be telling everyone in piss poor India.. am so mighty ohh.. I get dollars lol.

Triggered my *** , bitch your self deprecation is so evident when you post.. tells you how much you hate your country of origin and your skin too whore.

That's exactly what is filled in your brain, which is why you have this weird fetish. Can't post two pots without piss and gobar, weird ****.

Who knows what else you are doing there, other than dancing for dollars. Please don't tell us lol, for all it matter.. you might be cleaning a white man's toilet and smelling bitch.

Enjoy your weird fetishes and cry at home .. but then hey, post here and be the CEO or something you must be telling everyone in piss poor India.. am so mighty ohh.. I get dollars lol.

Triggered my *** , bitch your self deprecation is so evident when you post.. tells you how much you hate your country of origin and your skin too whore.

So triggered :lol:. Have some cowpiss dear son it will cool you down.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom