What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

Lesson to India: US friendship always bites you in the ***. Your neighbour is the perfect example. Now experience it yourself.

Everytime on such threads we Sikhs have to remind the Pakistanis and the Americans that we don't need anyone's support. We wil fight for our rights in a democratic way with the law of constitution of India. There will be no Khalistan. India won't be divided again. It happened once and wont happen again.

I think instead of telling the Pakistanis and Americans that, you need to tell your Sikh brothers that , who come running to us in droves, asking us to fight for their independence from India.

PS: in the end, it does not matter what you and I think, it matters, what Americans, the Pak Military, the Sikh, negotiate between each other, and to some extend, have talks with India behind the scene...

Read Post # 173.....Have a Great Day! Mate!!:wave:

You lost major part of Indian Punjab again when union of India did another partition of Punjab in 66 and you even don't have your own capital :omghaha:

Dumboo read post # 165, there are no IF & Buts

ok wake me up when the khalistan flag flies from Lahore. You may also try out their airlines when you fly to Lahore next.

Khalistan » Air Khalistan – The Future Vision

Air Khalistan represents the Sikh Nation’s commitment to fast and comfortable travel for all passengers, state of the culinary art Khalistani Cuisine, enroute strengthening and stretching exercise facility and new nondenominational breakthrough scientific Khalistani Meditation to further enhance the relaxation, to optimize circadian rhythm, and minimize the jet lag for the passengers. The Khalistani Airliners will provide state of the art latest nano internet technology including laser and gigaflop transfer of data. Enroute learning, sharing, teleconferencing and select individual entertainment will be standard on super- supersonic Khalistani Jets, the shear dreamliners.Outer space flying will also be an option, where airplane speed of Mach 3-5 will be the standard norm. It will minimize the travel time and make business travel more efficient. Air Khalistan look forward to serving you with enthusiasm in the future.

You lost major part of Indian Punjab again when union of India did another partition of Punjab in 66 and you have even don't have your own capital :omghaha:

They got what they asked for, now they can enjoy. But they come running to us Pakistan and the Americans to set them free from India, and some Indian members here are trying to convince us Pakistanis that Khalistan is not beneficial for us.....so they can sleep in peace at night..

You lost major part of Indian Punjab again when union of India did another partition of Punjab in 66 and you have even don't have your own capital :omghaha:

Topic is Khalistan : If you've anything to contribute :tup: if not :closed::drag:

They got what they asked for, now they can enjoy. But they come running to us Pakistan and the Americans to set them free from India, and some Indian members here are trying to convince us Pakistanis that Khalistan is not beneficial for us.....so they can sleep in peace at night..

Where and for what are Sikh running to Pakistan??? In Post # 96 you said Skih's and Indian Killing Each other????? In Planet MARS, I hope you leave on Planet Earth :undecided:

How will American free US :undecided:

How will your create Khalistan....Khalistan means free country which include's Pakistan's Punjab + Lahore as the Capital (they don't need shared capital :cry:) ...Are you willing to repeat History (East Pakistan).

Give me A Rational Answer (Back by source), so that I can sleep in peace at night and not Gibberish that you've been posting in the tread...:cuckoo: :sleep: If can't, don't bother to quote me :wave:

ok wake me up when the khalistan flag flies from Lahore. You may also try out their airlines when you fly to Lahore next.

I don't have any problem with their airlines, and regarding Khalistan flag on Lahore i am not worried as West Punjab's population is almost double than East Punjab (Punjab, Haryana, HP & Chandigarah) - so they will become minority the day west Punjab comes into equation.

I don't have any problem with their airlines, and regarding Khalistan flag on Lahore i am not worried as West Punjab's population is almost double than East Punjab (Punjab, Haryana, HP & Chandigarah) - so they will become minority the day west Punjab comes into equation.

Then obviously you have not read the constitution of Khalistan? You will be a minority soon. Anyway as I said charity begins at home. Hand over Lahore to your Sikh brothers and then we can move the US congress on it.

Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir.

In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs..

Then obviously you have not read the constitution of Khalistan? You will be a minority soon. Anyway as I said charity begins at home. Hand over Lahore to your Sikh brothers and then we can move the US congress on it.

I am a Lahori Punjabi and I say we are Pakistanis. The punjabis in east Punjab under India can join Pakistan if they want too.

PS: Some of them seem like they want too....

Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir.

In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs..

Ah ha, now some one is speaking out his Heart....:ashamed: We Sikh's are living peacefully in India & don't want Hypocrites to take care of US....Govt. of India is doing it aptly...You did not answer Post # 96, 251...I'll ask the question again....Where on Planet Earth, Sikh's are fighting with Govt. and killing each other. :shout::rap::close_tema: I'm Sikh too....if such things are happening then provide PROOF I'll support your Khalistan and Great Punjab Pipe Dream...Trust me....:coffee:

Last week, I was in Kashmir and spent 10 days with my Kashmiri Brother's & Sister's.....You are dreaming of Kashmir since 65 years and will keep on waiting till ETERNITY...They don't give Jack about you Hypocrites....Keep on sending Terrorist to Valeey....Our Army Forces will Silent them...:sniper:.Neither Sikh wants your love or Neither you Hypocrites have love for Kashmir's too......:ashamed: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom