What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this what you tell yourself: Dil ko bahlane ko galib khayal accha hai , kaun sa? KHALISTAN :omghaha:

You missed one of my Post in that I said.... I'm SIKH and what do you know about sikhism. :smart:

I asked the same question. After that he just ran away from me. Never replied to my question.:omghaha::omghaha:

If they can take so much territory from India, then it will be child's play to take their share from Pakistan too.

The difference is, the punjabis of east Punjab can join Pakistan out of their own free will, but if India tries to take over Pakistan's territory in the west, the native inhabitants would show resistance.

The difference is as clear as consensual sex and rape.

Not only punjab the entire country wad divided into pieces....West Pakistan, East Pakistan (Bangladesh) ......:cool:

I am talking about post partition division of Punjab within India - You couldn't retain the Punjab which you got, and now even don't have capital - dob kay mar jaoo

But you require 4 male witness to prove rape in your country, is not it ?
:omghaha::omghaha:
The difference is, the punjabis of east Punjab can join Pakistan out of their own free will, but if India tries to take over Pakistan's territory in the west, the native inhabitants would show resistance.

Are u blind? They want a Khalistan and not a Pakistan. Their Khalistan will consist of both Punjabs and they will not hesitate to rape India and Pakistan for what they want.

chandigarh is lahore's capital.:omghaha:

LOL!!! At-least read little bit about your own country before talking about Lahore :omghaha:

People who think of Khalistan's Pipe dream dob kay mar jaoo: :omghaha:

The state capitalof Punjab is Chandigarh....:secret::suicide:

Who is talking about Khalistan - I am talking about Greater Punjab

Chandigarh - A shared capital??? :omghaha:

Aare yeh to dil ki baat bhi jaan leta hai. Babare . Ye mard-e-momin to jadu ka sehansah hai. Bach ke rehna hoga.:omghaha::omghaha:

Again more failed attempt to cunningly disguise their mocking....

What a fail troll

Not everyone is brain dead enough to not read your signature. Which you seem to be oblivious to your own signature.

Dil main mere hai mard-e-momin, mard-e-momin,
Jinko milega 72 virgin, 72 virgin.

Go get banned you troll, go join your troll brigade in the ban bin.

Back
Top Bottom