What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

Chor ke daadhi main tinka and bili ke khwab me chithde. Now you are quoting my signature. What a sick person you are. But i can understand.

I feel sorry for you. get well soon. :omghaha::omghaha:

Again more failed attempt to cunning their mocking....

What a fail troll

Not everyone is brain dead enough to not read your signature. Which you seem to be oblivious to your own signature.

Go get banned you troll, go join your troll brigade in the ban bin.

LOL!!! At-least read little bit about your own country before talking about Lahore :omghaha:

Who is talking about Khalistan - I am talking about Greater Punjab

Chandigarh - A shared capital??? :omghaha:

The thread is about Khalistan and not Punjab lesser or greater. Open a new thread if you wish.

LOL!!! At-least read little bit about your own country before talking about Lahore :omghaha:

Who is talking about Khalistan - I am talking about Greater Punjab

Chandigarh - A shared capital??? :omghaha:

Irony is you can come to PDF and only talk about Greater Punjab :omghaha: and in reality can't do a jack :cuckoo: :bunny:

Hot air balloons don't stay up in the air indefinitely...neither does rhetoric from Pakistan :wave:

Nope I am asking you to read your history book first. I know more than you can imagine about India.

Indians can not even get their map right, apparently they teach their children in schools that India borders Afghanistan. This is the caliber of state sponsored propaganda which their children are victimized too. Their delusions are far from reality, their basic geography is wrong, what can we say about the rest of the "history" taught in India. It's only the tip of the ice burg.

@LoveIcon I thought I can have a sane conversation with you but I was wrong :ashamed: Have a Great Day Ahead & Don't Day Dream about Great Punjab.....Brother, Day Dreaming is bad for HEALTH :astagh::wave: & during night you can :cheers:

Edit: Dil ko bahlane ko galib khayal accha hai , kaun sa? Great Punjab :omghaha: :raise::cray::super:

Last edited by a moderator:
Irony is you can come to PDF and only talk about Greater Punjab :omghaha: and in reality can't do a jack :cuckoo: :bunny:

Hot air balloons don't stay up in the air indefinitely...neither does rhetoric from Pakistan :wave:

Whatever - Greater Punjab will be restored with or without contribution of sikhs :pop:

@LoveIcon I thought I can have a sane conversation with you but I was wrong :ashamed: Have a Great Day Ahead & Don't Day Dream about Great Punjab.....Brother, Day Dreaming is bad for HEALTH :astagh::wave: & during night you can :cheers:

And some how posting a video of kanjars of Bollywood would validate your point?

Indians can not even get their map right, apparently they teach their children in schools that India borders Afghanistan. This is the caliber of state sponsored propaganda which their children are victimized too. Their delusions are far from reality, their basic geography is wrong, what can we say about the rest of the "history" taught in India. It's only the tip of the ice burg.

Go read some of your history book first then talk here.

@LoveIcon I thought I can have a sane conversation with you but I was wrong :ashamed: Have a Great Day Ahead & Don't Day Dream about Great Punjab.....:wave:

Youtube is banned here - I also thought i could have a sane conversation but you didn't even gave satisfactory answer to "Why you were not able to keep intact the Punjab you got?" and "Why you don't have own capital for left over Punjab?" - Anyway - Have a nice day. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom