What's new

India wheat production, exports wilt in heat

What's wrong with food wastage campaign? We are encouraging our people not to have lavish banquets that produce alot of food waste just like in Germany they have anti wastage laws. It is against humanity that we Chinese are consuming so much while our Indian neighbours starves. But what is even more horrendous is our neighbours exporting food while they are starving. Quoting an Indian site? Gosh you might as well say we are eating grass to survive now. I can't believe you guys can create so much excuse to justify such a fck up, now look at India banning wheat exports after bragging for months. Lololol

For antibiotics and hormones for pigs, now that's a real issue as some farmers use them same as do US farmers, it is not harmful is within the limit but might affect doping tests for athletes.

We are talking about Indian stupidity in exporting food when the populace is starving. Please don't derail the thread. Lolol
Your "food wastage campaign" was preceded by

Looks like too much consumption of sewer oil all your life has taken a serious toll on those leftover brain cells.

We have banned only private exports so that we control whom to export our surplus grains, unlike the forever starving China that hoards grains from all over the world while feeding substandard quality food to it's slave population.

Why you talk about USofA, why not the thriving gutter oil business in China? Lol

Looks like too much consumption of sewer oil all your life has taken a serious toll on those leftover brain cells.

We have banned only private exports so that we control whom to export our surplus grains, unlike the forever starving China that hoards grains from all over the world while feeding substandard quality food to it's slave population.

Why you talk about USofA, why not the thriving gutter oil business in China? Lol
Yunnan is not even a breadbasket for China, and every year there is some crop pestilence. China is importing food and storing it with or without crisis so that we can prepare for one. But Indians sell off their food while there are starving? And then stops when they don't have enough.. Hahaahahah

Don't drink too much cow piss mate, it craters delusion. The one listed as starving seriously is India not China. Next time don't brag, feed your own people first, they might be low caste BUT STILL Indians.

Some country does have unhealthy brain cells growth problems since childhood

India Is Home To The World’s Most Wasted Children​

62fa6f00-2207-45cf-a95c-2e8dac53813c.jpg.webp

Do you know that we recently gave 50000 ton of wheat to Afghanistan? Do you know anything about Recent IMF report which states that 99 pc of India is out of hunger poverty now? It was China which had nothing good to eat in their live and hence developed the habit of eating snakes, cocroaches, dogs, frogs, cats etc. India is a vegetarian country and has only 3% of meat consumption per capita of countries like US.

You can give 50 million tonnes all I care, I just know 2 facts

1) India is listed as seriously starving.
2) India is exporting food while China is storing food. And China produces double the amount fo food despite having almost teh same pop.

This explains the difernxe in governance. One is completed delusional idiot keen on bragging and boastful Ness, one is a forward thinking country preparing for teh worse. One has 4mil dead from. Covid and another Is 5k dead.

Guys can we stick to the topic, please stop talking about China. We have temp controlled silos while the smart yindoos store it in the open pit. Lolol

Last edited:
it must be wealthy crooks and policticians selling off indian nations wheat while ppl eating rats.

it must be wealthy crooks and policticians selling off indian nations wheat while ppl eating rats.
True genocide and has been going from Day one after Indin got independence, wonder how many perished due to this decades old government mismanagement.

True genocide and has been going from Day one after Indin got independence.

they have this crazy obsession to brag and tell the world we are super duper powar and hoping, the world will respond by screaming out india is supaaarr dupaar powaarr. How dare starving communist china and that failed pakistan even dare to stare at supar powar india.

INDIAAAA CAN FEED THE WHOLE WORLD, WE ARE SUPAAR POWAAAR you all jealous.

"During 1958–1960 China continued to be a substantial net exporter of grain"

Why confuse Chinese with Indians?
You confused western propagana with facts, check out the life expectancy of China and India, facts speak louder than lies.

Another recent genocide was committed by Trump, his failed covid policy so far had killed over one million Americans officially, could be tens of millions in real number. but India, in real number , can be even worse. Modi is the genocider.

Last edited:
You can give 50 million tonnes all I care, I just know 2 facts

1) India is listed as seriously starving.
2) India is exporting food while China is storing food. And China produces double the amount fo food despite having almost teh same pop.

This explains the difernxe in governance. One is completed delusional idiot keen on bragging and boastful Ness, one is a forward thinking country preparing for teh worse. One has 4mil dead from. Covid and another Is 5k dead.

Guys can we stick to the topic, please stop talking about China. We have temp controlled silos while the smart yindoos store it in the open pit. Lolol

No one lists India as "seriously" starving. The Global Hunger Report which all semi-literate Chinese along with their slaves quote, on the contrary has nothing to do with hunger but nutrition.
Anyone who knows how to read the report and is not suffering from long term effects of prolonged consumption of sewer oil can understand it!

You confused western propagana with facts, check out the life expectancy of China and India, facts speak louder than lies.

Another recent genocide was committed by Trump, his failed covid policy so far had killed over one million Americans.
Sorry, I don't bother with Han statistics.

It was Xitler who unleashed Covid to the world, hid data, hid crucial information, lied, obfuscated. No modern leader is more genocidal than Xitler in today's world.
Atleast the Americans who died have a name and a count, who knows how many nameless subhuman Chinese had to part away with their organs after their death due to Covid.

Last edited:
"During 1958–1960 China continued to be a substantial net exporter of grain"

Why confuse Chinese with Indians?
So India exporting while starving is leaning from China in the 1950s....hahhahaha....wtf that's the first time I heard of such an excuse. My dog eats shit, does it mean Indian will eat shit too? Wait... You already do.

they have this crazy obsession to brag and tell the world we are super duper powar and hoping, the world will respond by screaming out india is supaaarr dupaar powaarr. How dare starving communist china and that failed pakistan even dare to stare at supar powar india.

INDIAAAA CAN FEED THE WHOLE WORLD, WE ARE SUPAAR POWAAAR you all jealous.
Exactly bro, this is the real explanation. Fckers want to brag and when shit hits the fan, they had to embarrassingly ban exports. You can ask any Indian, they won't admit it, even some saying they are learning from Chinese 60 years ago. Lolol

So India exporting while starving is leaning from China in the 1950s....hahhahaha....wtf that's the first time I heard of such an excuse. My dog eats shit, does it mean Indian will eat shit too? Wait... You already do.

Exactly bro, this is the real explanation. Fckers want to brag and when shit hits the fan, they had to embarrassingly ban exports. You can ask any Indian, they won't admit it, even some saying they are learning from Chinese 60 years ago. Lolol
That's what I said, don't confuse India with China.
Look at our annual consumption, look at our stock of food grains. We are an open book, unlike a shithole called China that will let it's citizens die of starvation on the countryside while exporting the grains to other countries!

That's what I said, don't confuse India with China.
Look at our annual consumption, look at our stock of food grains. We are an open book, unlike a shithole called China that will let it's citizens die of starvation on the countryside while exporting the grains to other countries!
Shithole country like this?

62fa6f00-2207-45cf-a95c-2e8dac53813c.jpg.webp

maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom