What's new

"India Will Be the World's Next Great Power."

You're not on the list but India is a failed miserable country, as I said before over half the population live on less than $2 a day, by most people standards this qualifies you as a failed state. That's what you don't realize your just waiting for some international institution to tell you about the failures of your nation, are you that blind?
You put only one factor in consideration for India being a failed state, and even that is false......:lol:
A 2009 NCAER report states that more than 48% households earn more than $1795.5 per year( which is $3 per person in nominal terms.........The figure is even better in 2012.
Our stats are improving a lot every year. This year too we saw a 13% increase in incomes, despite all the UHNWI, who are usually responsible for large growths, seeing cuts in their incomes. This implies that it was the common man this time who saw a huge increase in his income, potentially over 20% thereby aiding in growth:azn:
The PPP income growth is above 25%!!!

lol..another "Superpower India" thread and this time,its from our "Mortal Enemy" Bangladesh..and all the Cheerleaders jumping in joy..by the way,the heading is all wrong,Munshi should correct that.

You're not on the list but India is a failed miserable country, as I said before over half the population live on less than $2 a day, by most people standards this qualifies you as a failed state. That's what you don't realize your just waiting for some international institution to tell you about the failures of your nation, are you that blind?
You are the same one complaining about the forum. Yo just talked about to banned topics, "Indian poverty" and "failed state". Now tell me how do you think people will not resort to mudslinging just to get even. You are a senior member, act like one. Not for ours sake but posters of your country's sake, it blemishes them too which they don't deserve.

lol..another "Superpower India" thread and this time,its from our "Mortal Enemy" Bangladesh..and all the Cheerleaders jumping in joy..by the way,the heading is all wrong,Munshi should correct that.

The title is legitimate. It appears in the actual article. I did not make it up. If I had used a different title no one would have bothered to follow this read or even read the article.

Bolded Points already Applied to you mate :

Here your nation achievement :

1> You Guys should be proudest of all :D, in ASIA as per International Agency .
Most Successful country in Planet:
Failed States Index | The Fund for Peace

2> Pakistan Economy Miracle:pop: :

BBC News - Is Pakistan's economy facing potential collapse?

3> Most Beautiful country and Peaceful Country with Saints living every square KM :enjoy:

Pak, the most dangerous place on earth: Ex CIA Officer : Column: Window on Pak Press, News - India Today

4> Pakistan ,Land of Kubers and Ultra Rich People :no:

Pakistan - Fighting Poverty in Pakistan

5> Pakistan is the only country where Growth rate is skyrocketing:
:tup:
Pakistan Population growth rate - Demographics

All hail Pakistan :pakistan:

Am not going to waste my Time to mention Bangladesh here not even worth of it...

After OP the next four or two posters are same who were complaining of low quality posts in another thread and were arguing with moderators about it. What an irony.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom