What's new

India will break up as USSR | Ex-Indian Army General.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking about others when the thread is about India. If you have nothing to post about the thread, you can always go some where else.

And you attack the messenger instead of dealing with the facts itself. No wonder Indian economy is going down the drains.

Well I am sorry, But I have seen you trolling on every "indian Ecomony" thread... I surely think that it does give u a good sound sleep end of the day when u see and troll on gloomy indian economy...

Please give it a rest for sometime...

Soviat Union was destroyed without a single short being fired. And it was soooooo Big that it started from Atlantic:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I used to only think that Indian Kids of PDf r stupid but it turns out that Kuteju was right 90% of Indians r stupid.

Oh ..its is so nice to get enlightened by Sir Umair Nawaz ......

Soviat Union was destroyed without a single short being fired. And it was soooooo Big that it started from Atlantic :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I used to only think that Indian Kids of PDf r stupid but it turns out that Kuteju was right 90% of Indians r stupid.

soviet union had a coastline on the Atlantic ocean ! & you are calling others stupid ! sorry man but your knowledge of geography $ucks big time, my country Canada had a dispute with the former U.S.S.R & that was in the Artic ocean

soviet union never had any coastline in the Atlantic, its west most sea was Barents sea of the Artic ocean & the Black sea & to its north was Artic ocean & east most was the Pacific ocean

this is Atlantic ocean
http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/28/96328-004-5A739AA6.gif

Atlantic oceans east most ends on the coast lines of Norway

one of the biggest disadvantages that the former soviet union had was that it could not establish a clear passage to the Atlantic ocean

Chairman Mao, who is regarded as the second highest mass murderer in history with over 70 (YES, 70 MILLION!!!) Chinese dying under his rule, had some very gloomy predictions about the future of China after his death.

Will anybody quote those words and start a thread about what Chairman Mao (who lived very lavishly like a king while the ordinary Chinese were malnourished) prophesied about China after his death????

Of course India will disintegrate. The sooner it is the better it will be for the peoples barrier-ed within and the peoples of SA. However, unlike USSR this will be bloody. But then there shall be peace.

I think u seem to be generation of rape victim of 1971........ We gave you peace that time as well otherwise todays 100% population would have been ur type.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom