What's new

India will disintegrate : Tarek Fatah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. :lol:
Let me simplify it for you.
As the time passes,importance of religion will only fall under secularization occuring during capitalization.
Gap between states won't increase, but rich and poor will increase.
Here's the case of gap between rich and poor, USA and UK have huge gaps but they're still stable. You must care about your country because India will have 4-5 times GDP per capita of Pakistan if projected scenario goes on. :P
People will become patriotic thinking we are like USA and neighborhood is like Mexico. :D
You do believe India won't reach global power status in this century, completely baseless, who made you a think tank analyst?
India can lose global power status by next century which it's going to attain around 2030-35, because our population will start decline after 2070, harming our economic size.
Let's analyze:
Large Economy is a product of GDP per capita and population. India has already high population, and will be an upper middle income country in 15-20 years and high income developed country within 50 years.
Now, Large economy means large defense budget, large budget for research on science and technology, large budget for space program.
India will be in the same league of US or China in two decades (Russia will decline).
Believe or not. :)
Most of what you said is nothing more than your nationalistic attitude showing, there is no real basis for what you say, and your analysis is pointless as I have not even brought more than half these topics up.

Believing in last messenger is the belief of Fiqah Hanfia. Enough said
No Fiqha deals with jurisprudence. It's not the same as beliefs. Educate yourself what Fiqha is.

HAHA. I'm not going into this argument wether they're Muslims or not. Allah is the best judge and I'm not one claim anyone kafir or Muslim. But......but your logic is pretty funny. Ahmedis? ISIS? What
If taliban and isis are Muslims despite their murderous terrorism then peaceful Ahmedis can be Muslims too. Takfir cannot be used selectively.

Please remember that Pakistan disintegrated in 1971 although Bangladesh also had Muslim majority. So religion has no meaning in identity of a nation. India will disintegrate only if it's citizens doesnot get justice. If there are means for getting justice no sane person revolts with his country.

Please remember that Pakistan disintegrated in 1971 although Bangladesh also had Muslim majority. So religion has no meaning in identity of a nation. India will disintegrate only if it's citizens doesnot get justice. If there are means for getting justice no sane person revolts with his country.

Pakistan did not disintegrate. It still exists. Only that one of its 5 provinces and a sixth of its territory seceded. This isn't your old friend the Soviet Union which no longer exists after being disintegrated.

And the NE is pretty displeased with India I hear.

Tarek Fatah can say anything he wants

If the mighty Pakistan Army could not break India ; then who is he ?

Tarek Fateh himself has responded to this 1 1/2 minute clip in New Delhi times.

This is an excerpt from what he said

Many of you have been sent an underhandedly recorded video of me talking about what appears to be the future of India. Except the discussion was about the bankruptcy of the idea of Khalistan, not the future of India.

The editors of this video have carefully excluded from the clip any reference to the real subject of the discussion that took place between me and a group of young Canadian Sikhs associated with the World Sikh Organisation (WSO), and who were sympathizers of the Pakistan-based Khalistan movement.

The edited video being distributed by Pakistani and Indian Islamists with the active help of left-wing Indians on Twitter was shot around 2003 or 2004 in Toronto. It happened after I had come out denouncing the WSO and the Khalistan movement, condemning it as a Pakistan-based terrorist movement. These young Sikh students called me and wanted to meet me and debate the controversy.

The discussion took over an hour during which my position was very clear:

If these Sikhs in Canada wanted to have an independent Punjab, I was all for it if its capital was the Pakistani city of Lahore and included not just Amritsar, Jullundur and Ludhiana, but also Nankana Sahib, Gujranwala and Rawalpindi (all inside Pakistani Punjab).

It is an argument that I still make in all my confrontations with the supporters of Khalistan who have thrived in Canada, thanks to vote-bank politics and an active role played by the Pakistani consulates both in Toronto and Vancouver.

He ends with this question....

Where is the full unedited unaltered copy of this video and why are you not sharing it?”

What he said in the video doesn't fit in with this. In the video he has explicitly said that India was never a single entity and will disintegrate. Nothing about convincing Sikhs to reform or abandon the Khalistan idea.

Tarek Fatah can say anything he wants

If the mighty Pakistan Army could not break India ; then who is he ?

But didn't Indian Muslims break India in 1947?

Well who just says that? Of course Allah (God) comes first. But when the god you worship makes it clear and say there's no messenger after Rasool of Allah (Muhammad (saw) ). Then how can you even ignore it and come up with your own messenger? Aren't you already disobeying your God?

But how does one know what God had said or did not say? Is it based on the words of the prophet or messenger you believe in? If so are you not believing in the prophet or the messenger rather than the God?

I am totally confused. Does the faith in the prophet or the messenger has primacy over faith in the god?

No Fiqha deals with jurisprudence. It's not the same as beliefs. Educate yourself what Fiqha is

Ok humbly requesting and educate me please. And tell me one thing, isn't Shia Sunni Wahbis are different sects and have different beliefs. Their difference of opnions on some matters, categorized them.
How can one person be Hanfi Ahmedi and doesn't even follow its basic concepts of Hanfi Fiqah? When he is completely walking off the track of one particular fiqah. It can be any school of thought.

India won't break. If it does, probably not this century. While I do believe separatism will increase, as India gets richer, and wealth disparity between Indian states gets bigger and bigger, I also believe that nationalism among the general population will also grow. Indian exceptional-ism will increase, as the belief among the population will be that India as a global power is the natural way of the world.

While I don't think India will reach global power status this century, it will next century.

So you consider it a stronger union than the USSR.

But didn't Indian Muslims break India in 1947?

No we didnt accept YOUR conditions to live Together

We wanted Partition ; Jinnah wanted the Cabinet Mission Plan

Anyway the problem with Pakistan is that HUGE SIZE of India scares them
We know this ; why would we Give up our Advantage

Actually, that's entirely possible. The problem is that America is a developed nation, and China is much further ahead than India, and will be considered a developed nation way before India will. America and China won't face rebellion due to just financial issues, rather it'll be more political.
Is that your analysis? Do even read "NEWS"?

Cheers have a good day!

Pakistan did not disintegrate. It still exists. Only that one of its 5 provinces and a sixth of its territory seceded. This isn't your old friend the Soviet Union which no longer exists after being disintegrated.

And the NE is pretty displeased with India I hear.
In India we have regular elections and elected govt usually talks with separatists. Even in J&K Mehbooba(PDP) Govt and Assam where elections are going on, have elected govts. Moreover we never fire Bombs from drones to our own citizens even though maoists/revels kill our security forces in jungles and remote areas. Do you know why we never use drones to Maoists? Because we want to integrate them in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom