What's new

India will not be bogged down by Beijing's warning

we use the same.. but remember china has never ever used aircrafts for war. india has many times. hell even pakistan has.
so my money will be on indians knocking the stuffing out of chinese in a dogfight

Doesn't matter ... Being " battle proven " concept ai'nt valid no more ... Otherwise your favorite SU 30 MKI is good for nothing going by that logic since it has never performed in a war :azn:

lol those funny indian cheerleaders```we know at the end day cheerleaders will always (want to) be fvcked by big players as simple as that``

so we should enjoy their 'dancings' around viets and philis, once they ender the disputed areas then they will get the bonbon they always seeking for``lol
Can't get funnier..China has become a a new joker in the world warning Russia US India Australia who not and then silences itself and doesn't do a sh!t...only on PDF some fanboys are running around we ll nuke them we ll finish them blah blah but in reality China is sitting in the corner like a little kid who can only cry..no actions.

you had 80000 to 10000. you prepared for the was for almost a year and india was totally unaware (our fault) and you had similar weapons even then. yes china won the war.. but it will be interesting to see a face off between a more experienced force and a force without reallife experince but having strength in numbers

LOL so many cluless indians , no real life fighting experince??????????we fought the russians we fought the viets we fought the americans and even the entire nato compare that to india need i say more?

Really?

Vietnam-made jack-up drilling rig inaugurated

(VOV) - Vietnam is now one of the three countries in Asia and ten in the world to have built a jack-up drilling rig meeting the international standards recognised by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).

State President Truong Tan Sang joined leaders of ministries and agencies, as well as representatives from the Russian embassy and the Russian Consulate General in Vietnam, at the ceremony to launch the Moc Tinh oil rig, which was held to mark the 50th anniversary of PetroVietnam (November 27).

The drilling rig is a key national mechanical project invested by PetroVietnam and with PetroVietnam Marine Shipyard as the EPC contractor.

The rig was designed and manufactured by Petroleum Equipment Assembly and Metal Structure JSC (PVC-MS) and is the largest oil platform in Vietnam with a total weight of over 14,000 tonnes.

President Sang said that this a milestone in the history of Vietnam’s oil and gas sector.

He emphasized that PetroVietnam’s staff has built an important project for the nation, especially for the sea-based economy, to ensure energy security and maintain the nation's sovereignty over its sea and islands.

how hard it is for you to believe that Vietnam doesnt have the know how to build a deep sea oil rig?

what you mentioned above is a jack up drilling rig right?

here I quote from wiki:

Jackup rigs can only be placed in relatively shallow waters, generally less than 400 feet (120 m) of water. However, a specialized class of jackup rigs known as premium or ultra-premium jackups are known to have operational capability in water depths ranging from 500 to 625 feet.

and when we talk about deep sea, its a minimum of 500 meters deep.

so yes, REALLY ! Vietnam doesnt have the technology to make deep sea oil rigs.

I dont know why Pakistanis have to show their presence in every thread between India and china. Do they like so much jumping or it is just a message "do not forget us we are also present here or we also have something called army" etc.

I dont know why Pakistanis have to show their presence in every thread between India and china. Do they like so much jumping or it is just a message "do not forget us we are also present here or we also have something called army" etc.

maybe coz this is after all a Pakistan defence forum ?

The irony of the thread ! The Indian fanboys here can't wait to get bogged down in South China Sea.

However, they won't get bogged down, I think any skirmish will have a decisive conclusion not favoring the Indians.

How many ships India can afford to send there ?

The irony of the thread ! The Indian fanboys here can't wait to get bogged down in South China Sea.

However, they won't get bogged down, I think any skirmish will have a decisive conclusion not favoring the Indians.

None!...........

Do they touch any Indian ship even if only single Indian ship their ????

If they touch our war ship so this will considered as war and as you know all their trade go throw Indian ocean ...

Do they touch any Indian ship even if only single Indian ship their ????

If they touch our war ship so this will considered as war and as you know all their trade go throw Indian ocean ...
It's called the South Pakistani Ocean.

It's called the South Pakistani Ocean.
Kid why don't you come up with your orignal identity....or you are realy ashamed to be called the citizen of the country....in which you live...... And the reason because of which i am saying that is that if you have been a Chineese citizen you would have said that its an Sri Lankan Ocean ......for your information Pakistan don't have any direct contact with Indian ocean.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom