What's new

India will start exporting missiles soon:DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullsh1t at its best. I guess he means exported to the Friendly Countries like the Indian army, Navy and Air Force.

9 year ago he said that about Brahmos(Exact Words) and we know how many he has exported except the one lying in my backyard!

nah..Brahmos is going to export...but after our domestic need gets fulfilled(don't know exactly when it'll going to be).. :D

Bullsh1t at its best. I guess he means exported to the Friendly Countries like the Indian army, Navy and Air Force.

9 year ago he said that about Brahmos(Exact Words) and we know how many he has exported except the one lying in my backyard!

Brahmos is not made by DRDO, so he couldn't have said that. Can you give a link to those "exact words" from 9 years back?

lol comes from a person who tested a midget rocket in response to a 5000+ km range missile now go and hide in your hole shoooo shooo

That midget rocket is a stealth (radar evading) capable of reaching India's core.
P.S your 5000 range cannot fire at Pakistan for some scientific reason....

Brahmos is not made by DRDO, so he couldn't have said that. Can you give a link to those "exact words" from 9 years back?

Do Google kiddo! Please.

You will try to export it by the time Brahmos is obselete?

:cheers:

Do Google kiddo! Please.

By the time Brahmos is obselete?

:cheers:

When you claim something, be prepared to back it up. I'm sure google is available where you live too. Please show me the "exact words" of the DRDO chief talking about exporting brahmos from 9 years ago, or just admit that you lied.

When someone catches you lying so blatantly, either have the grace to apologise or the common sense to shut up, instead of asking her to use google.

And by the way, when I did use google, this is what I came up with - straight from the head of the brahmos corporation:

Pillai said that at present there is no plan to export Brahmos, though there is a huge demand for the missile across the world.

Learn to read, kiddo.

(Still waiting for a 9 year old link with the exact words that you claimed.)

^^^^^

WANNABE ZAID HAMID LIVING IN AMERICA?

if you can't find it get some glasses and use some grey matter.

Any kid knows DRDO only designs them but does not export them. Again use ur grey cells and find out which organisation is allowed to in India.

READ BELOW

India will export its indigenously built BrahMos supersonic cruise missile, but only after all Indian military needs have been met, Defense Minister A.K. Antony said.

^^^^^

Any kid knows DRDO only designs them but does not export them. Again use ur grey cells and find out which organisation is allowed to in India.

it was not DRDO product...its BRAHMOS Aerospace pvt...its a jv between indo-russia.DRDO builds(or designs) only indian missiles..BRAHMOS was designed by both indian and russian scientists.so i think both country will have to take decisions before export.

^^^^^

Here is a link about the head of brahmos saying there are NO PLANS to export it:
India to develop fastest 'Brahmos-2' hypersonic missile in next five years ~ Terminal X

Now please show a link saying what you claimed - that he said these "exact words" about exporting brahmos,, 9 years back. Or just admit that you have been caught embarassingly in a lie. Nobody asked you which organisation is allowed to do what in India. You said the drdo chief said these exact words about brahmos 9 years back. When I asked you to back it up, you called me a kiddo, zaid hamid etc. It's fun watching someone flounder like this when caught lying. Put up a link for your claim or have the grace to admit you tried to lie (and failed). Good day, kiddo!

it was not DRDO product...its BRAHMOS corp's...its a jv between indo-russia.DRDO builds(or designs) only indian missiles..

YOUR DEFENCE MINISTER SAID INDIGENOUS? READ BEFORE YOU HAVE A BRAIN FART

Here is a link about the head of brahmos saying there are NO PLANS to export it:
India to develop fastest 'Brahmos-2' hypersonic missile in next five years ~ Terminal X

Good day, kiddo!

Guess you did not read what antony said in parliament? When we meet our own requirement. Translate no one wants our missile!

^^^^^

READ BELOW

India will export its indigenously built BrahMos supersonic cruise missile, but only after all Indian military needs have been met, Defense Minister A.K. Antony said.

Precisely. And look what you said in post 14. Back that up with a link.

Guess you did not read what antony said in parliament? When we meet our own requirement. Translate no one wants our missile!

I'll make it quite simple for you. You said the DRDO chief said these "exact words" about exporting brahmos, 9 years back. When asked to back that up, you are saying Antony said the missile will be exported only after our needs are met. Two completely different things, almoat the opposite of your claim. All I asked is for you to substantiate your claim that the DRDO chief said 9 years back about exporting the missile. You told me to use google, instead of admitting you lied. Still waiting for the link. No more replies unless you do that. As I said before, its fun to watch someone get caught lying.

Ho hum a kiddo with no GF and no knowledge. Call me in 10 years if you manage to export one and my satement still stand. Pillai(find out who he is) said the same 5 years ago. maybe that will help you. No one wants your missiles. Sleep well.

google. it may help you. can't spoon feed can we.

so...couldn't provide a single link...right????now,run back to mummy...sleep tight..

Chicken chicken chicken...Stick to d topic pls show her the link what you claimed before,that DRDO chief mentioned about exporting of bhramos before 9 years... R else Admit your lie and stfo....Chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom