What's new

India wins another gulf war, gets Fasih

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was naturalized, then he's Pakistani not Indian despite his Indian parentage.

If he attained those Pakistani papers fraudulently then that has to come out and proven.

He did not obtain Pakistani passport by fraud, it was given to him by Pakistani agencies to serve their purpose.

We have proved this to the saudis and the Americans and that was why Jindal was deported.

Fasih will get the same fate.

So what does that prove? You can get DNA samples of my ancestry from India as well, is that grounds to deport me to India?

Pakistan Naturalization process is open to all nationals of the world.

Dude, we have to follow the letter of the law. Enough of this free for all of running media trials and hocus pocus international nonsese. If a Pakistani citizen is involved, we have a right to push the matter to Pakistani courts. IF any of them were a Pakistani citizen, its not just our right, its mandatory by law for the Pakistani state to provide a fair trial to them.

depends on what terror you did.. you only know what kind of terror you do,

If he was naturalized, then he's Pakistani not Indian despite his Indian parentage.

If he attained those Pakistani papers fraudulently then that has to come out and proven.

Giving Pakistani citenzenship to a terrorist and changing his name to avoid arrest. Even if he was naturalized the intention was bad. When Indians seeked his deportation did you told them that he was Indian but now naturalized or did you tried to concel his identity by saying he is a different person.

ASIM I was expecting better response from you, I will support you in case if reverse was true. This is the difference between Indians and Pakistani. If you find a similar case where Indian government did that, no India will support the government.

Also look at all the cases together, Abu Jundal and all, there is a trend.

Indian terrorist gets Paksitani passport and is sent to Saudi to save him, sounds very similar to a spy agency's plan. Guess what, now they have to move their asset to different country, so watch out of Pakistani's leaving Saudi, these are not the lone two cases.

So what does that prove? You can get DNA samples of my ancestry from India as well, is that grounds to deport me to India?

So you have no verification criteria for granting citizenship to a person. Most normal countries require a crimnal check and a police verrification from the previous country's govt for granting immigration to a new person. Or is it that in Pakistan, being a criminal in India actually increases your score for getting the Pakistani citizenship :D

Dude, we have to follow the letter of the law. Enough of this free for all of running media trials and hocus pocus international nonsese. If a Pakistani citizen is involved, we have a right to push the matter to Pakistani courts. IF any of them were a Pakistani citizen, its not just our right, its mandatory by law for the Pakistani state to provide a fair trial to them.

So, is Jundal a Pakistani citizen or not.. You and your Interior Minister seem to be having divergent facts

Pakistan government trying to stop arrest of Indian born terrorist by giving them fake Pakistani passports and trying to claim they are Pakistani is big enough proof that there is state involovement in helping terrorist against India.

Not many countries in the world will openly help terrorist.

That Pakistani State is involved in killing of innocents in India through blatant acts of terrorism is a known fact.

That we're still in hope of Aman Kee Asha and making Siachen a 'mountain of peace' with such people is the disturbing fact.

They are just looking for another opportunity to stab us in the back and sadly, we're only too keen to hand them the opportunity on a platter.

That's your assumption. Your foreign minister has just said that he may hold a fake Pakistani passport and hence Pakistan is not responsible for his actions. Then again, if his passport is fake, Pakistan shouldn't be pressing SA for his extradition.

How on earth did they become Pakistani citizens?What naturalization process are you talking about?How many years does it take to become a citizen of Pakistan?Several years I suppose.These guys didn't live in Pakistan for many years.It is evident that they were given passports by the ISI.It is not even clear whether the passports are authentic.These guys were the general managers of terror inc known as IM started and promoted by Pakistan in order to use Indians to attack India.How ever the CEO and MD (bhatkal brothers)are still living comfortably in Pakistan .

That's your assumption. Your foreign minister has just said that he may hold a fake Pakistani passport and hence Pakistan is not responsible for his actions. Then again, if his passport is fake, Pakistan shouldn't be pressing SA for his extradition.

This is all cover up, the fake passport must have been issued by ISI.

Detoriarating relationship between CIA and ISI is a motivating factor, remember FAI? Because of US and Pakistani spat they have lost Kashmir.

They didn't have Kashmir even when the US and Pakistan were brothers in arms. When it comes to Kashmir, GoI pretty much shows the middle finger to anyone and everyone who even thinks of talking about it, and rightly so. Remember the treatment we meted out to the late Richard Holbrooke?

When is comes to Kashmir, Pakistanis and shout and whine like a baby without his favorite toy, or at the very most they can send a few hitmen to Indian cities to kill and maim our people, but they can't do anything more than this.

I think so trio of KSA, US and India is becoming useful to catch some terrorist and terrorist supporting nations.

:rofl: Another dog got caught and the handlers were left with only chain in hand!!

Why all of them caught always have Pakistani passport??

Thats cause your jihadi credential is incomplete without a pakistani stamp on the back.

BTW you got to give them them credit, they didn't try hard to claim Akmal Kasab's pakistani origin. Thats probably since he is in an Indian prison ,not Saudi prison.

i wonder howcome its so difficult to hear something about terrorism without pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom