What's new

India won’t let anyone never, never, ever threaten Israel’s right to exist : President Rivlin

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has predicted that one day India will be conquered by Mujahideens and all idol-worshippers will be destroyed. Those who will participate in this bloody war will go straight to Heaven.
Hahaha....one day....*sigh*

even hinduism predicts a war in which india will be defeated and kalki avatar will come to save you.
mahatma gandhi predicted 4 wars with pakistan.
nostrademos predicted that an army of 3 lions will be defeated.
shah naimatullah wali predicted that hindus will be defeated. he also said that voilence will pave the way towards war. and that too in muharram. the so called surgical strike took place in muharram.
i donot want war but it will happen.
The night guard of my apartment predicted that one kg onions will be 200/-. Waiting for it.

nostrademos used to have visions. no body had seen 4 at a time. maybe his vision showed him 3 just like your army pictures shows three.
Be a man, stick with one word.
besides there is no other army with lions symbols.
Sri_Lanka_Army_Logo.png

British_Army_Logo.png

even hinduism predicts a war in which india will be defeated and kalki avatar will come to save you.
mahatma gandhi predicted 4 wars with pakistan.
nostrademos predicted that an army of 3 lions will be defeated.
shah naimatullah wali predicted that hindus will be defeated. he also said that voilence will pave the way towards war. and that too in muharram. the so called surgical strike took place in muharram.
i donot want war but it will happen.

No my dear friend... Hinduism doesn't have any such prediction about destruction of India and Kalki coming to save us. I'd love it if you could cite a credible source for that..

he never asked us to kill civilians or stop you from practicing religion. idols will break as indian mostly will willingly accept islam. shah naimatullah wali also predicted mass conversions.

And What if we're not “willing" to convert..? What if we refuse to exchange one spaghetti monster for another? Would our idols still be destroyed or not?

BTW, you didn't answer my question... Isn't Allah supposed to be an Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omnibenevolent character? Why would such a figure wish death and destruction upon a billion people..?

And What if we're not “willing" to convert..? What if we refuse to exchange on spaghetti monster for another? Would our idols still be destroyed or not?

BTW, you didn't answer my question... Isn't Allah supposed to be an Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omnibenevolent character? Why would such a figure wish death and destruction upon a billion people..?
Allah never force people to start wars. we start it by our own will. it's us who fires bombs. Allah never asked anyone to start a war unless war is imposed upon.

Its like saying that any hindu God started it. They won't ask you to start it. no religion will.

but not 3 i guess.

then who is kalki?

Kalki is supposed to be the 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu who will descend on earth at the end of Kalyuga and assist Dharma (Goodness) to triumph over Adharma (Evil). Pretty much the plot of every “messiah" story..

Allah never force people to start wars. we start it by our own will. it's us who fires bombs. Allah never asked anyone to start a war unless war is imposed upon.

Its like saying that any hindu God started it. They won't ask you to start it. no religion will.

But there's a logical fallacy right there my friend.. It's mentioned in your own Qur'an that everything that exists was created by the will of Allah, and everything that happens, happens according to his own will. So, it's pretty safe to say that when we humans massacre each other, it happens by the will of Allah... Do you disagree?

once i inquire about Ghazwa e Hind from my teacher. He said there is nothing Called Ghazwa e Hind, because Ghazwa is called to those wars in which Prophet himself participate.
@Zarvan is he was saying right?

He is wrong because this is Muslims who after RASOOL SAW left this term started using term of Ghazwa for those wars which in which RASOOL SAW participated himself. In life of RASOOL SAW every war was Ghazwa because it means war. Ghazwa doesn't mean the war in which RASOOL SAW himself participated. Just like Sunnah mean action but now when you say the world Sunnah people straight think you are talking about Sunnah of RASOOL SAW.

Back
Top Bottom