What's new

India: Worst blackout in decade leaves 300m without power

Power minister Sushil kumar Shinde said Indian power supply system was quite efficient as we have been able to restore power supply within a very short span of time. Shinde further said that it took four days to Restore power in US after a major failure in 2003. How did he blamed others???:argh: We Know How Capable Our Ministers are :tdown:

Weak English, where is the blame here. ;)

are you a second grader in elementary school? super intelligence child prodigy.

Power minister Sushil kumar Shinde said Indian power supply system was quite efficient as we have been able to restore power supply within a very short span of time. Shinde further said that it took four days to Restore power in US after a major failure in 2003. How did he blamed others???:argh: We Know How Capable Our Ministers are :tdown:

good campaign. next time vote him as your PM he's better than M.S.

are you a second grader in elementary school? super intelligence child prodigy.

good campaign. next time vote him as your PM he's better than M.S.

You don't have to be a prodigy to read and understand English, anyways I don't see where the minister had blamed anyone.

The positive thing about the report is if 300 million are affected due to 35000 mw power , we are generating more than 1 lac mw power which means electricity penetrated almost all household in india ...

Any ways how about a war time situation..this means bomb a grid station the whole country will come to a stand still.

Bade Bade deshon main aisi baatein hoti rehti hain....:enjoy:

Emphasis on Bade Bade.....:lol:

@topic
I thought there was something seriously wrong as in our region, we don't expect over 1 hr of power cut. Couldn't sleep coz of it. :angry:

...and it tells, India and Pakistan are no different from each other, since we shared a country once, we'd share many other things too.

correction bro, we never shared a country with them, I were part of a loose federations of states known as the British Raj. It was in no way a single state.

correction bro, we never shared a country with them, I were part of a loose federations of states known as the British Raj. It was in no way a single state.

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom