What's new

India.....

This scum that you want to run into the ocean, is the main victim in Delhi. Out of this scum came the first concept of Indian empire on which you are riding high today. Out of this scum came the first President of India.

I have lived in Trivendrum and Kovalam, if I were to start on what goes on in Kerala... you won't find a place to hide your face.

Yeah what goes on,I would like to know? I heard of some incidents on the bus, I think its called eve teasing but all of India it becoming more menacing and dangerous. I wont even allow my sister to tavel alone. And if something happened, I promise you I would go on a killing spree.

Kerala is not as bad you may think. It is far better than any nation in Africa.

We must introspect. As a Society why are we even tolerating this crap. And mind you, this is not a story on one day, it is a daily thing in Delhi/Gurgaon belt, or arguably a phenomenon across India. Such eve teasing guys must be castrated under law and there must be express courts for eve teasing. Rape is more heinous than murder and deserves capital punishment. This has to be made non-negotiable by us, the Indians. At least, I, in my limited means, will write to our embassy today and demand them to convey this request and demand to their daddies in India.

We MUST amend our criminal laws and our ridiculous MPs must call a session in next 2 days to amend this law and get cracking, so that no one ever again even thinks of staring my mum and sis...

The tihar jail incident
one of the prime accused had been sent to tihar jail for 2 week judicial custody. What prisoners did.
they beat the crap out of him
they made him eat human excreta
they would have killed him had not the police intervened and put him in a separate cell

dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala....

Kerala is no better either.Why put every thing on Biharis.

Yeah koovie I saw many of them on my last trip. We need to start educating our women of the dangers and train them in Kalari. I heard crime shot up In Kerala as a result. I dont think they are all bad though, jsut a few bad apples here and there.

These Biharis,UPites etc in kerala are generally hardworking people and their involvement in known crime/robbery is very low.

Why i am seeing north and south divide over an alleged molestation- should it matter?--

Watch this video..... This is what we are.... this society need to be taught a lesson....... a whole bunch mob trying to rape a girl in a busy road in Gurgaon

I am really ashamed..... look at these bastards... all of them are uneducated street hawkers.... they understand only fear and horror..... let them have it burn the rapists alive and save your sisters. BTW great job by the police...

Disgrace ! I think that took place on 31st Dec last yr

Last edited by a moderator:
I am requesting every Indian members to spread this video... and let people aware of the situation on Indian cities...... be careful....... I will think 100 times before going out with my sisters or girlfriend..... AND Pls don't make it as anti-Bihar campaign again..... I have seen them in south.. they become law abiding citizens after going there.....

What the hell.... in gurgaon???????? What has gone wrong with this guys???????

Kerala is no better either.Why put every thing on Biharis.

Migrant workers from those states have been involved in crimes more than once. I can even see it with my own eyes, whenever they think its safe they start shouting at women and girls. Those dumbfuks should buy some **** if they really need it that desperately. Iam not saying that this is only a problem of these people, this is a problem in most parts of India, but like I said, biharis and co. are definitely bringing up the crime rate here.

Back
Top Bottom