What's new

Indian agenda of cutting Pakistan to size

Indian Army is NOT ten times the SIZE of Pakistan.

Its barely twice the SIZE.

ten x the size is the indian GDP ie $1.8 trillon versis $180 billion.

In your angar and frustration AT INDIA,S power and prestige in the global arena YOU guys are mixing up econmic might with army size.

YOU pakistanis have a big army 500,000 but very poorly equipped due to you very small budget and GDP

I wouldn't say that. We are masters in gorilla war. In this strategy, good and bad equipment doesn't matter.
Superpowers like US and Soviets got a tough time from our pashtoons. LOL, they don't weary shoes. its just shalwar kameez and an ak-47 that made the difference.

cb4

Pak military is geared to fighting a conventional war notb a gureilla war.

But their modern equipment is very small % wise

cb4

Equipment could be better - but we have all the modern weaponry india has, in smaller numbers - and in some areas like SPA, we have much better equipment and in more numbers.

Yes defo in SELF PROPELLED artillary you are ahead.

But india has far more BMRL

Far more helicopters & transports. Far more modern tanks like T90 & ARJUN

but the big difference is this next 10 years MASSIVE ORDERS MADE ALREADY

Typhoon fighters
C17 globemasters
nuke subs
Aircraft carriers
Embrar AWACS
SPYDER SAM SYSTEMS
PRTHVI ABM system

WE ARE TALKING $100 BILLION+

And at only 2% of GDP

cb4

Wouldnt say tht we have been fighting a gureilla war since the last decade in FATA... about gear our standard equipment is still better than what your soldiers have...
Yes defo in SELF PROPELLED artillary you are ahead.

But india has far more BMRL

Far more helicopters & transports. Far more modern tanks like T90 & ARJUN

-80 Pinakas(not confirmed--wiki), 36-40 smerchs tht too are defective:
Indian Army's Russian Smerch rocket launchers facing hitches

Helis,planes coz your platforms are old and you have a bigger army...

125 arjuns and 125 arjun mark-IIs on order thts 250 tanks.... Around 400 t-90s tht too have issues and cant be compaired to our arsenal..

We are producing Panthers,A-100s latest version... and KRL-122 with 40KM range..

but the big difference is this next 10 years MASSIVE ORDERS MADE ALREADY

Typhoon fighters
C17 globemasters
nuke subs
Aircraft carriers
Embrar AWACS
SPYDER SAM SYSTEMS
PRTHVI ABM system

WE ARE TALKING $100 BILLION+

And at only 2% of GDP

FC-20s,BLK-II,III,Korakoram AWACS,frigs,subs,more missiles... from our side too.

Add more to that:

F-16 blk 52 + old F-16 MLU to 40+ level
IL-78 MIDAS air refuler
UAV Buraq
UAV Galililio Falco
Nasr Missile
Babur cruise missile
Ra'ad Cruise missile
C-601 anti ship missile
C-602 anti ship missile
Al-Khalid Tanks
100+ Nuclear warheads

ok ok cb4, I understood what u r trying to say... 10 years from now, Indian armed forces will be kids in front of the mighty PA.. and u'll not only "free" kashmir, but also provide freedom to all others like khalistanis, bengalis, malayalis etc etc...

I'll give u a call in 2022 to confirm this and if required will shift to China for my own safety,and leave my motherland at its condition (after all i am a coward hindu, what else is expected from me!!)... BUT till then, can I be allowed to have my coffee at my leisure??? :cheers:

ok ok cb4, I understood what u r trying to say... 10 years from now, Indian armed forces will be kids in front of the mighty PA.. and u'll not only "free" kashmir, but also provide freedom to all others like khalistanis, bengalis, malayalis etc etc...

I'll give u a call in 2022 to confirm this and if required will shift to China for my own safety,and leave my motherland at its condition (after all i am a coward hindu, what else is expected from me!!)... BUT till then, can I be allowed to have my coffee at my leisure??? :cheers:

You really are being sarcastic here .

I guess you didn't understand this thread's tittle. Read once more again then talk to me. Still having a hard time understanding English? Well let me help you with this kid. It says "INDIAN AGENDA OF CUTTING PAKISTAN TO SIZE"

While your countrymen here like 'Storm Force' was trying to showoff, i indeed needed to remind him and your people that Pakistan is not an 'easy fish to catch'

Go ahead be jealous Indian at the end of the day a fact is a fact. You can't control a person like Ajmal Kasab whom had been sticking around for days and on the other hand you expect to rule us over a 700,000+ army.

Please do give me a call in 2022, by that time your country will start to collapse economically due to a poor short term 'capitalistic system'. You still have found no solution to decrease the number of slums in India. As per many reports (i had posted one earlier) your social structure is getting worse. Marx is proven to be a hero in philosophy. You are no differerent from the U.S and from it's evidence...

Whether you like it or not Kashmir will be free one day.

Pak National

CHECK YOUR NOS AGAIN

800 T90 and 150 coming off indian lines a YEAR

62 Smerch MBRL & 80 PINAKA

Equipment of the Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

r u trying to tell me you pakistanis are gonna compete with country who outspends you 5-1 annually...

YOU CANT COMPETE ANY MORE its over (you are paying the price for being a backward country in terms of your industrial growth these last 10 years)

C17 globemasters $350m each

typhoons MMRCA $125m each

nuke subs $1 billion each

& attacK choppers IN hundreds

aircraft carriers $3 billion each

(these are weapon systems that you people could never afford to buy or operate)

Are you trying to tell us that U.S military can defeat Taliban with all the trillions of dollars worth of defence equiptment? Think again. We are no different from Afghanistan. We have got the same ethnics on our side as well. No Soviet, and No American will think again to rule us and you Indians are thinking beyond that? Wow. LOL...

As i have said earlier, we are masters in Gorilla war. Who would you trust to be a terrorist when almost every single person on every single street is wearing the same kind of Shalwar kameez and same chapal. :rofl:

By the way, we don't need aircraft carriers. You are right next to us. Aircraft carriers are the stupidest things on earth and are a waste of money. Few anti runway bombs will do the job.

Always remember this: Skill is needed more than weapon use. Below is a list of actions taken by Pakistan using old weapons. As long is Pakistan's military is around, nothing can stop them

1.) Pakistani pilots flying modernised versions of the 1970s-vintage F-16 Falcon fighter have beaten the RAF's brand-new Eurofighter Typhoon superfighters during air combat exercises in Turkey, according to a Pakistani officer.
RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s' ? The Register

2.) Four Pakistani nationals had helped the Taliban shoot down a US military helicopter in Afghanistan, which killed 30 Navy Seals and other troops, an Afghan government official has claimed.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/pak-nationals-helped-taliban-to-shoot-down-us-helicopter/828802/

3.) On 27 May 1999, the Anza Mk-II was used to attack Indian aircraft during the Kargil conflict with India. A MiG-21 and a MiG-27 of the Indian Air Force were shot down by Pakistan Army Air Defence forces

4.) Pakistani defenders shoot down Indian Air Force Su-7 Fitter fighter aircraft by AAA (Anti-Aircraft Artillery) over Tejgaon Airfield near Dhaka, former East Pakistan during 1971 war with India. The pilot, Sqn Ldr S V Bhutani of No 221 Sqn was taken POW. 4 December 1971
Pakistani Defenders Shoot Down IAF Su-7 - YouTube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom