What's new

Indian Air Force : The Glorious Past of a Mighty Airforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the thread was a fanboy's galore. Got it. :rolleyes:

And your world is definitely the wonderland you live in. :lol:

After such a long time, finally, you understood! :lol:

Leave this thread to the fanboys, please! :lol:

Doesn't matter if his world is Disneyland or wonderland, what matters is a great poster like you should not entertain fanboys!:wave:

On Topic -
1971 was the defining moment in the IAF's history. Who can forget the precision bombing of Dhaka hastening the surrender process?

OK. Fanboys have fun. Looks like I just ruined your party. XiNiX sorry buddy but you asked for it, this thread was supposed to be created on BR not this forum.

Anyways have fun guys. Enjoy the supposed "glorious" past and "victories"... :azn:

OK. Fanboys have fun. Looks like I just ruined your party. XiNiX sorry buddy but you asked for it, this thread was supposed to be created on BR not this forum.

Anyways have fun guys. Enjoy the supposed "glorious" past and "victories"... :azn:

hey areesh u did ur job just:rofl::rofl:,anyway iaf will be glorious as we have seen the results n output of the conflicts.;););)

OK. Fanboys have fun. Looks like I just ruined your party. XiNiX buddy sorry but you asked for it, this thread was supposed to be created on BR.

Thats the Idea Fellows.... Well The Thread is titled Glorious, By Posting Glorious Moments No One is denying the "Not So Glorious Incidents", The Only thing You can Conclude is IAF did Not Play an Active role In Battles But they were a Part of Victory Which is What matters the Most, Whats the Use If you Shoot down a Series of Aircrafts down and Still Loose the battle??:D

i really love the part about Mig25 foxbat incident,how it outran F16 lol.. We need a squadorn of its sibling mig 31 ,whose with me here ??

Now create a thread for not so glorious past of indian airforce and include some of the misadventures it has.

Well we can always count on you guys for that , cant we?? so why put in the effort :cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom