What's new

Indian air force's offensive military build-up along China's border

I don't know what India wants or what are it's objectives. But as far PAF's experience of handling IAF in the past is concern, I can asure my Chinese brothers it won't be a problem for a big airforce like PLAAF to handle IAF.

;)

ya history told us enough,btw your options are still open.dont tell chinese your failed operations which lead to country partition.

and one thing is there will be no war b/w india n china.

ya history told us enough,btw your options are still open.dont tell chinese your failed operations which lead to country partition.

and one thing is there will be no war b/w india n china.

You better recall this in your heart. It would be better for you and your country. ;)

When China builds Infrastructure its for Defence but when India builds infrastructure its for Offence. What can I say. :pakistan::china:

When China builds Infrastructure its for Defence but when India builds infrastructure its for Offence. What can I say. :pakistan::china:

when china builds ,it's phobia.when india builds ,it's aggressiveness

Its a move to counter Chinese move, so long time Chinese realized, that every action have an equivalent and befitting reaction..!! First you stop building military infrastructure across the border then we will stop it is as simple as that.. and we had been ignoring our border with china.. until you guys started building your own infrastructure.

Its a move to counter Chinese move, so long time Chinese realized, that every action have an equivalent and befitting reaction..!! First you stop building military infrastructure across the border then we will stop it is as simple as that.. and we had been ignoring our border with china.. until you guys started building your own infrastructure.

Then increase your defence buget with an annual 15% increase for one decade.Sorry even this doesnt really help since our offical buget is nearlly 4 times bigger than yours and already with an 15% increase for a decade.You need to do better to catch us,for example a 45% increase for a decade,lets see what will happen.

Then increase your defence buget with an annual 15% increase for one decade.Sorry even this doesnt really help since our offical buget is nearlly 4 times bigger than yours and already with an 15% increase for a decade.You need to do better to catch us,for example a 45% increase for a decade,lets see what will happen.
good you should increase budget by 200% annually for next few decades.:lol:

challenger said:
But the real aim is to counter themassivebuild-upofmilitaryinfrastructureby[//SIZE] China all along the 4,056-km LAC.

just check above, he deliberately reduced the font of the line in red...:lol::lol:

ooh we couldnt read the small text and missed it..!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom