What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Is it a submarine?

Something like this:

e3579e67eb8451dcd1285bb2028d45ae.jpg

why focus in ladakh, when you could bring the tension to the south china sea.

Right now due to Corona pandemic the world is so frustrated with China that if China dares to do anything stupid in SCS believe me it will be a mob lynching of China by all SCS countries with India too will jump in.....

Imagine China is being beaten up by Japan, SK, USA, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India

Poor China will ask its iron brother Pakistan for military assistance but Pakistan will escape from a narrow lane giving an excuse....

Will it be able to face Type-55???

Type 55 is deadly but lot of deadly things are in the kitty of Japan, SK too my friend....

If situation escalates, paper dragon will be humiliated. They don't have any option but to retreat. If situation escalates, they will be taught such a lesson that they will forget to mess with even Taiwan.

strange there isnt much news coverage of this in China..unlike Doklam, which was all over the news

Right now due to Corona pandemic the world is so frustrated with China that if China dares to do anything stupid in SCS believe me it will be a mob lynching of China by all SCS countries with India too will jump in.....

Imagine China is being beaten up by Japan, SK, USA, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India

Poor China will ask its iron brother Pakistan for military assistance but Pakistan will escape from a narrow lane giving an excuse....

Type 55 is deadly but lot of deadly things are in the kitty of Japan, SK too my friend....
Ypu will jump in to punish China in SCS? Why dont you jump in Ladakh to punish China where he is holding you by your balls? All you indians can do is bark but you have no bite

If situation escalates, paper dragon will be humiliated. They don't have any option but to retreat. If situation escalates, they will be taught such a lesson that they will forget to mess with even Taiwan.
When will you WALK your TALK? os is it just TALK TALK TALK programme only ?

Sure sure. Because the East Asian nations, America and NATO are going to come and fight for the indians..........:lol:.....Because they have so much in common with indians that they even look like them.......:rofl:

Ypu will jump in to punish China in SCS? Why dont you jump in Ladakh to punish China where he is holding you by your balls? All you indians can do is bark but you have no bite

When will you WALK your TALK? os is it just TALK TALK TALK programme only ?

india is the world's greatest ever superpower. China, america, the West and Russia combined can not even compete with india. The americans discovered the internet in the early 1990s but indians invented It 10,000 years ago:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/558725/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...net-thousands-of-years-ago-1.3467467?mode=amp

Yes and Trump also sad Modi is in a very bad mood, ha ha

modi isn't even indian. He is actually an american from montana.

Dont worry, Indian Army wont resist the Chinese, not today, not tomorrow, never ever in future.
Now RAW will be tasked to find those camps where LOCUSTS are trained by ISI to destroy Indian crops, then there will be Sir Ji Kal strikes on those camps and the story goes on and on.[/QUOTE]
ezlry5qxqaefeza-jpg.636757

Aap ke muh me ghee shakkar....

I must appreciate my fellow Pakistanis for planning out any China vs India conflict more than perhaps even the Chinese and Indians.

Whereas, when I look at things, I wonder if this is specifically to challenge China from all sides; We have Hong Kong issue on that side, Taiwan issue on the other side, Indian issue on this side with Vietnam & Japan singing the same song as does Australia and some other negligible countries. It is not about skirmishes or war because all these countries/regions etc., cannot hope to win a combined war against China. It is perhaps just to put pressure on China with US leading the pack and UK, Canada and some other European countries towing the line.

It is high time China reminded the people, and not the Governments, of Japan, Vietnam and some other neighboring countries, about US history in those countries and the larger world about US involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Turkey (their deceit and attempt to take out Erdogan with an assassination plot and coup which Russia foiled) etc.

Kindly respond as per context, no one talking about Japan or SK here, don't try to divert discussion.

In any real all-out war, even where external actors are not involved (on Chinese side, aka Pakistan), India cannot hope to win against China and may end up losing significant territory, and respect.

I also believe that Pakistan may find itself exposed to an extraordinary opportunity and may invade IoK. Realistically, in any 2-front war, sans Nuclear MAD option; India will have no other option but to surrender illegally occupied territories to both China and Pakistan and to make peace with the neighbors.

Kindly respond as per context, no one talking about Japan or SK here, don't try to divert discussion.
Yes we should not get fooled by these Indian trolls. They are trying to hijack this thread by posting non sense.

Guys let's discuss capabilities of Mirage2000. J11s are chased out again by Mirage. Seems very potent ac, everytime whenever need arises it rose for the occasion. Why Russian planes were not airborne?

In any real all-out war, even where external actors are not involved (on Chinese side, aka Pakistan), India cannot hope to win against China and may end up losing significant territory, and respect.

I also believe that Pakistan may find itself exposed to an extraordinary opportunity and may invade IoK. Realistically, in any 2-front war, sans Nuclear MAD option; India will have no other option but to surrender illegally occupied territories to both China and Pakistan and to make peace with the neighbors.
Yes Brother, Kashmiri will welcome you in same way they welcomed u in the past.

Something like this:

e3579e67eb8451dcd1285bb2028d45ae.jpg

Can it be used by China in Laddakh?

Back
Top Bottom