What's new

Indian army admits Pakistan army has better trained and equipped snipers

This level of training in sniping is a mess created by India themselves by funding Idiots in Afghanistan entering Pakistan and creating havoc on western border. DG ISPR wasn't wrong in using the term for PA: "Battle hardened troops". Where else to deploy snipers experienced in the war against TTP else than LOC to tell the Indian Army, what goes around-comes around.
Bhai due to innate reasons as well as acquired experience (WOT) the average Pak infantry Jawan is superior to their average "Ghatak commando", no ifs or buts about it.Kudos bhai

Mate, why are u a big tank?, why not a small one or just a normal tank?

I was "Mini Tank: when I joined PDF in 2010.

Bhai due to innate reasons as well as acquired experience (WOT) the average Pak infantry Jawan is superior to their average "Ghatak commando", no ifs or buts about it.Kudos bhai

I agree, Pakistani Jawan are sophisticated and well tamed as compared to Indian Jawan who are just trained like Guerrillas.

I was "Mini Tank: when I joined PDF in 2010.

I agree, Pakistani Jawan are sophisticated and well tamed as compared to Indian Jawan who are just trained like Guerrillas.
It seems one day u will be a jumbo tank:lol:

Hi,

This news is an absolute lie---.

Why are all you kids so eternally stupid to fall for these feel good type news---.

In shooting competitions the indian shooters have out shot the pakistani shooters all the time---.

Indian snipers were taking 1000 yard shorts in the late 80's early 90's on pakistani troops on the LOC---.

In one instance a UN officer from Swedish military was visiting LOC---next to him was a pakistani major showing him the indian side when an indian sniper took out the pakistani major with a head shot from a 1000 yards---.

There are 7 pages of answers to this thread---where pakistani kids are strutting around bragging how supposedly good pak military is---.

To those---you suckers are being duped---. India has a habit of crying in front of the world acting meek and weak and then beating up on the muslims---.

The indian shooters are as capable as the pakistani shooters---.

In the 60's---one could count on one hand the number of shooters taking a 1000 yards shot in the whole world---.

Today---they are dime a dozen---actually---anyone who can shoot---can take a 1000 yards shot---even 1500 yards or an 1800 yards shots are not impossible anymore---. Rifles of .308 calibre---.338 lapua and .50 calibre have totally changed the playing field---.

Better sniper rifles---way better and readily available ammo for long shots---much much better scopes and ease of calculations has made this jobmuch easier than in the previous decades---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Why are all you kids so eternally stupid to fall for these feel good type news---.

In shooting competitions the indian shooters have out shot the pakistani shooters all the time---.

Indian snipers were taking 1000 yard shorts in the late 80's early 90's on pakistani troops on the LOC---.

In one instance a UN officer from Swedish military was visiting LOC---next to him was a pakistani major showing him the indian side when an indian sniper took out the pakistani major with a head shot from a 1000 yards---.

There are 7 pages of answers to this thread---where pakistani kids are strutting around bragging how supposedly good pak military is---.

To those---you suckers are being duped---. India has a habit of crying in front of the world acting meek and weak and then beating up on the muslims---.
Sir I beg to differ, Pakistani snipers are winning competitions all over the world, their are numerous threads on these victories, they also consistently outperformed Indians in Cambrian patrols on numerous occasions and in regards to bluster, the Indians especially their ultra-hawkish media are notorious for it, classic case "cough" "cough" Surgical strikes.Kudos Mastan bhai

Sir I beg to differ, Pakistani snipers are winning competitions all over the world, their are numerous threads on these victories, they also consistently outperformed Indians in Cambrian patrols on numerous occasions and in regards to bluster, the Indians especially their ultra-hawkish media are notorious for it, classic case "cough" "cough" Surgical strikes.Kudos Mastan bhai

Hi,

When an indian says that the indian military is weaker than pak military---I never believe that and will never believe it---. They are outright liars---just to hoodwink the world to kill more muslims---and make pakistan military look like a pariah---.

Hi,

When an indian says that the indian military is weaker than pak military---I never believe that and will never believe it---. They are outright liars---just to hoodwink the world to kill more muslims---and make pakistan military look like a pariah---.
Sir virtually every Indian military analyst argues that they can capture Lahore in under 3 weeks, that Pakistani Generals love their lavish life far too much for them to employ their "Parmanu Hathiyar", if one wants to listen to a more measured commentary of the capabilities of Indian army vis-a-vis Pakistan then they should read some of the articles by erudite defence analyst Ajai Shukla.Kudos Sir

Sir virtually every Indian military analyst argues that they can capture Lahore in under 3 weeks, that Pakistani Generals love their lavish life far too much for them to employ their "Parmanu Hathiyar", if one wants to listen to a more measured commentary of the capabilities of Indian army vis-a-vis Pakistan then they should read some of the articles by erudite defence analyst Ajai Shukla.Kudos Sir
I will say one thing. Indians never admit weakness until they gain some advantage by doing so. Our snipers may be better now, sir, but after training and new equipment, India can overtake us. And that's what the purpose of this little statement is.

Issue is that we can't keep up with Indian funding. They have a much bigger economy.

Hi,

In the 60's---one could count on one hand the number of shooters taking a 1000 yards shot in the whole world---.

Today---they are dime a dozen---actually---anyone who can shoot---can take a 1000 yards shot---even 1500 yards or an 1800 yards shots are not impossible anymore---. Rifles of .308 calibre---.338 lapua and .50 calibre have totally changed the playing field---.

Better sniper rifles---way better and readily available ammo for long shots---much much better scopes and ease of calculations has made this jobmuch easier than in the previous decades---.
Absolutely. Even if we are on par with them or slightly ahead, this rona is to get funding and training, which will see them overtake us. I don't take any of these statements seriously

and here comes the PDF old age scum once again high on high on his sh!t .. Mastani should quit pdf

Hi,

Can you post a link as evidence for your claims please.

Hi,

No---I don't post links---you can bark at another door---. I post what I have read in the news paper first hand---.

Don't like it---move along---.

Then there is no way of knowing what you say is truthful or not. That is a slippery slope to indianisms.

Back
Top Bottom