What's new

Indian army colonel killed

TomCat111

Reaction score
Indian army colonel killed, four hurt in occupied Kashmir clash

SRINAGAR, occupied Kashmir, Dec 23 (AFP) An Indian army colonel was killed and four soldiers were injured in a clash with gunmen in the village of Tilgam, the army and police said Saturday. Also Saturday, Sopore town observed a complete shutdown to mourn the deaths of two civilians killed there Friday when they were caught in a crossfire during an ambush on an army convoy. (Posted @ 18:26 PST)

No wonder Indian army is under so much stress and as a result killing each other.:GUNS:

poor kashmiries are fighting for their freedom and our government is trying to doublecross them.:wall:

SRINAGAR: Amid unabated incidents of suicides in Indian army in Indian Occupied Kashmir, a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) soldier committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle inside a company headquarters in Held Srinagar today.

Head Constable Ravinder Singh, a driver with 122 battalion CRPF, fired upon himself by his service carbine at company headquarters Bemina, officials sources said.

Singh died on-the-spot and a case has been registered.

The motive behind his taking such an extreme step was not known immediately, the sources said.

This is the sixth incident of suicide in Indian army, committed this year.

like I said before Indian soldiers don't get peace after killing the innocent Kashmiries, so therefore they take their own lives.:wall:

like I said before Indian soldiers don't get peace after killing the innocent Kashmiries, so therefore they take their own lives.:wall:
You must have psychologically analysed plenty of IA men huh? Just because the scenario appeals to you doesn't mean its true.

You must have psychologically analysed plenty of IA men huh? Just because the scenario appeals to you doesn't mean its true.

Indian soldiers r sick of fighting in Kashmir, that's y they r stressed out. Moreover, they get fewer leaves, only to come back and get back to their routine of fighting the Kashmiries. To reply to the above quote, I think many suicide cases r not even reported. Since the fight erupted years ago, how many of them have probably chosen the same option. JUST IMAGINE.

Indian soldiers r sick of fighting in Kashmir, that's y they r stressed out. Moreover, they get fewer leaves, only to come back and get back to their routine of fighting the Kashmiries. To reply to the above quote, I think many suicide cases r not even reported. Since the fight erupted years ago, how many of them have probably chosen the same option. JUST IMAGINE.

What a argument, You Think ?

some steps were suggested to halt suicides among Indian armymen. Lets see if this can stop it.

Back
Top Bottom