What's new

Indian army jawan jailed for leaking info to Pak

I call you Hindu cuz thats what you are and you have shown how hateful you can be in your post history where I only tried to reason with you.

I have a lot of respect for my fellow Indian Muslim friend Farhan whom I graduated with :) I wouldn't want to associate him with the likes of you, hence calling you Hindu

what did you graduate form pre school? firstly I'm an athetist , but regardless how do you equate a debate to religious background? how do give me the " Oh I have an indian friend , so I am not a bigot" excuse with a straight face ... really you have to bring a better game to me jihadi bob...you need to have a higher intellect than the taliban you profess to love..

you are once again on ignore from me... you just have no game kiddo...

what did you graduate form pre school? firstly I'm an athetist , but regardless how do you equate a debate to religious background? how do give me the " Oh I have an indian friend , so I am not a bigot" excuse with a straight face ... really you have to bring a better game to me jihadi bob...you need to have a higher intellect than the taliban you profess to love..

you are once again on ignore from me... you just have no game kiddo...

Said it earlier as well, I could care less of what religion or not you are. While the word hindu is hurting you so much, I honestly wonder if you are telling the truth but then again no one cares. I just needed to separate your kind from the good ones.

Is it bad that I expected the typical 'pre-school' response? Watch some tv you'll prolly have a better come back.

I don't have to bring any game to you, just questions to back your assumptions to which you are sticking hopelessly to an unfortunate end.

P.S. why you take me off Ignore earlier lol, feeling guilty of your stupidity exposed all over the forums? Save yourself some dignity, if your 9 year old sees how bad his old man is failing, he'll lose all respect for you. ;)

[/B]

Let’s talk shall we, come down to Aus. let’s debate it out you obviously have not met like-minded Indians like me. You Pakistanis are all good for just chest thumping period; please don’t break your ribs in the process.

Look who is talking? A bharti? :lol: Yeah Das Kadam pakistan khatam, two front wars, rising super power , surgical strikes...shall I go on? These are the things said not by any internet kid but your GENERALS/National Media ... Talking about Chest thumping,eh? :laugh:

We have been talking for 60 odd years since partition mate. We have already done that! remember in all the wars your started or shall I say your idiotic skirmish’s we kicked you’re a s s verbally and physically, provided freedom to Bangladesh and now growing our economy and concentrating of taking millions out of poverty.

Oh thats how you wanna debate? Your typical brainwashed rhetoric..Kicked our arse and yet couldn't make us your "satellite state" ? What influence India has on Pakistan? Secondly, please take your red herrings somewhere else,Kid. You are a kid or probably a young college student. You do realize that wars are subjective topic? Why bringing them in IN THIS thread. Yeah you defeated Pakistan in every war :lol: Don't you even have a slightest of shame? You are 7 TIMES larger country..2.8 TIMES larger military and 9 TIMES larger territory and YET you utterly failed to overcome (West) Pakistan? (which is not even a match to India on paper) ....East Pakistan was a civil war...big deal,eh? ANY military would've met the same fate in East Pakistan. How can an Army survive when its OWN people want Army to get defeated? But yeah..you big brave bhartis still take pride in 71' ....Afterall, thats what P*ssies can do :lol: China is about the same size of India ...look what they did to you :oops:

On economy thingy..Pakistan is going through its THE WORST phase of its history.While India is probably going through its THE BEST phase in history (talking about last ten years for both countries ) ...YET! India and Pakistan are in the SAME LEAGUE ! Our Per capita GDP , HDI, current account balance , inflation , unemployment , life expectancy , Structure of economy (by % GDP) , distribution of resources and poverty (multidimensional index) are in same category. In some categories...India might be doing good a bit while in others, Pakistan might be a bit ahead but overall, we both are developing nation that falls in similar category. Now if there was no WOT and other variables, we would've been doing way,way better than India in many fields :azn: So pul--eeeseee take your this argument somewhere else. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom