What's new

Indian Army reworks war doctrine for Pakistan, China

Ok it looks like your whole limited thing is based upon the kargil experience then well i can only say that although history can give an idea but cannot predict future.It is not necessary that if nukes were not used in kargil they will also not be used in the future.good luck then with your limited war thing and pray that it does not turns into full fledge because after that nothing will remain.

just answer my post number 32...

my only qsn is:

If Pakistan(some bad element in position of power) was to cause some really untolerable provocation to India, what is India supposed to do..????

realistically speaking India might be forced to attack, if this is what the situation really demands. If the provocation(s) is VERY grave, does India have any other choice than to attack..????

if you disagree than say.

My second qsn is that as has been said India does not want to attack Pakistan, why is it so necessary that there has to be a provocation from Pakisatn side..??? The only possibility of attack is some grave provocation from Pakistan side. Than why is it necessary for someone in Pakistan to cause such a act so as to cause or rather force India to attack..??? do those from Pakistan here on this forum want to do something to hurt India..??

as i can assure that India doesnt want to attack Pakistan, can my Pakistani friends here on the forum state the same that they also do not wish to cause any harm to India or to do something which India finds highly provocative and is left with no choice other than attack..????

or is it that the only desire is to cause harm to India..???
what is Pakistan's wish/view- to have friendship with India or to harm India..??(at least from the ppl on this forum- if they can speak for their country)

p.s: i never want to see India-Pakistan fight in a war ever.

^so 'cold start' has gone into 'cold storage'!?

Yup it may be, but doctrine also has to be re-considered or modified considering current scenario. As "Cold Start" was keeping in mind Pakistan and this rework of doctrine is keeping in mind both Pakistan as well as China. Thats what India Army is doing.

secondly

i am not saying India attack Pakistan without any reason...India should never attack Pakistan..

But (some bad element in Pakistan power or army) if someone ends up doing or tries to do something to India which is very very Bad and harmful for India.. I mean if the provocation comes from Pakistan, and the kind of which cannot be tolerated...

what do u think...will it not be justified for India to attack Pakistan or will India not be forced to attack Pakistan(conventional-- limited or full scale depends upon the situation though for India the priority will be limited war)...??

So that is what i say that i want bad elements to stay away from power in Pakistan and instead want some good politicians and better army generals to be in power... who can lead the country to development and progress....

p.s: i am not saying attack without reason.. i do not want any war...
But the question is WHAT IF THE PROVOCATION IS NOT FROM INDIA BUT PAKISTAN..??? AND A KIND OF PROVOCATIO WHICH IS JUST OVER THE HEAD/WHICH CANNOT BE TOLERATED...???THAN WHAT..???
====================
which thing is it that india cannot be tolerated? If just a little thing,some politician regard it as a thing that being not tolerated,Then india could attack Pakistan..???It is just a joke. In fact what ever it is wrong to invade any other countries.

Back
Top Bottom