What's new

Indian AstraZeneca vaccine not approved for EU: agency

It is too bad covid or not ..you people are still being treated like swines..why is that?

We are healthy and we are safe. and that is what matter. and whos asking for any treatment, we oursleves have restrictions in place for nations entering our land including western countries. There is a reason why Indian virus hasn't reached us but it has reached UK and rest of the world. Why would we even travel when world is now in grips of Indian virus and bring this shite in our lands?

For your rats it will make perfect sense. I mean who wants to be in the epicentre of the pandemic?

I hope the Indian virus has not effected your brain mass. or maybe its black fungus ?

Read, what does it say?
I am fine but you might want to get yourself checked for Swine flu.

Seven EU countries have approved India's vaccines for arriving travellers, sources told the BBC.

Covishield is now eligible for travel to Austria, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Ireland and Spain.
Iceland and Switzerland too have made the jab eligible for travel to the countries, sources said.

Separately, Estonia has confirmed that it will recognise all the vaccines authorised by India for incoming travellers, sources said.

Earlier, sources told the BBC that India would not recognise a EU vaccine pass for travellers unless the bloc does the same for India's own vaccine certificate.
The move had come amid reports that Covishield was not yet eligible for EU's digital green certificate set to launch on Thursday. The certificate is currently for EU citizens only.

Covishield is the Indian-made version of AstraZeneca's Vaxzevria jab, which has been authorised in the EU.
The vaccines currently eligible for the green pass have all been approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
A source in India's external affairs ministry earlier said India had requested EU states to individually consider extending the exemption to people who had taken Covid-19 vaccines in India - Covishield and Covaxin - and "accept the vaccination certificate" issued by the government.
India had conveyed to EU states that Delhi would "institute a reciprocal policy for recognition of the EU digital Covid certificate," the source said.
"Right now, our understanding is that this certificate is meant for travel within the EU. But it could become the norm for all international travel. Nothing changes currently because most international travel is suspended. These certificates will become important when all travel resumes. We are saying, we will accept each other's certificates reciprocally. Why are you discriminating against our certification?," one of the sources said.

No sewer rat, you clearly cant read. Read again, TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS REMAINS. You can now fk off. LOL

Go read what EU green pass is ..then come back.

Covishield is now eligible for travel to Austria, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Ireland and Spain.
Iceland and Switzerland too have made the jab eligible for travel to the countries, sources said.

Rat , did you actually READ your own INDIAN link?

Let me highlight it for you, from your own link:

The European Medicines Agency (EMA), the EU's top medical body, has approved only four vaccines so far and Covishield and Covaxin are not on the list.

:D :D
Munna,

If you can read, read the whole article. Good munna.

Go read what EU green pass is ..then come back.

Indian fktard. that tweet is from German ambassador in your filthy cuntry. Clearly you cant read. TRAVEL RESTRICITIONS WILL REMAIN.
Munna,

If you can read, read the whole article. Good munna.

BACHA.. Which part of EU "REGULATOR" not approving Indian COPY of AstraZeneca you did not understand?

Porky ..I told you go read up on what EU green pass is and what happenes once it comes in effect.

If you did, you wouldn't be making fool of yourself here.

Indiot, as things stands, TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS REMAINS. Specially from hotspots in the world. which of course you slumdogs are the resident of ground zero. LOL

USA delivers millions of contaminated vaccines
Please replace them with more

Indian vaccines could "potentially" have differences from the European originals.
Indian vaccines banned

European elititst would rather receive poision from its former white colony than depend on a cure from India.
And Indians still dream about being recognized as some kind of white honor Europeans.

I'm still wondering what is the difference?

AstraZeneca uses a weakened virus technique.

If India's AstraZeneca has a problem during the production, probably the vaccine is containing the real virus.

And the real virus is stronger than the weakened virus, just like the weakened virus is stronger than the dead virus, like being used in Sinovac.

So what is the problem?

And it's funny that a vaccinated person is assumed to be more protected than those who ever being hospitalized because of coronavirus.

There's no way a vaccinated person has a higher immune level than those who ever get infected by coronavirus.

Where is the logic??

I think India should ban people from Europe because they are using less effective AstraZeneca vaccines than those produced in India.

Hi

I don't usually defend India on here. But its important to be honest.

India produces the same vaccine as European AZ vaccine. Chemically its no different.

Only difference is burocracy. Europeans applied for a licence whilst India did not. That's the only difference.

They'll probably accept the India made ones at some point.

I work in vaccine clinics in West Yorkshire....so know a little more than the average person.

Back
Top Bottom