What's new

Indian (BHEL) made power plant breaks down in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Indians are treated as d*** wagging their tails in our country. You are cheater no. 1 selling us bad quality goods. Learn to be civilized, you hi**** bas****.

LOL, that guy is banned since June. You can choose some current posts to demonstrate your civil language and superior social human development :lol::lol::lol:

We are ascending upwards in terms of sociology and economy. But, some of your big name industries are getting bigger only. This is why you guys remain Acchyuts unable to rise above. We have become your eye sore to you because of our equality. Even your life expectency is lower than us. So, you are jealous of us. Get rid of your JAT PAT and be like us, give equal opportunity to all the untouchables also. All human beings are created equal.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its like North Korea asking Japan to become like themselves. :lol:

be like us

Than we have to stop all the industries, space programmes, nuke technologies, huge military, fast growth and every other things for those people are proud. We have to first take help from a country for independence, take shelter inside their country and later betray them. Than only we can become like you...
:yahoo:

Reactions: WHF
Hey Indian Acchyut, have you lost your finger not being able to type? You Acchyuts need a good beating. Acchyuts are made of what I do not know. Go to your Acchyut Raksak Forum.

I think servant working in this Acchyut house belongs to your county and living in a hut far away from the city.

I think servant working in this Acchyut house belongs to your county and living in a hut far away from the city.

DRDO, just report, do not bring yourself down to this person's level. You'd be underground. Thanks.

Hey Indian Acchyut, have you lost your finger not being able to type? You Acchyuts need a good beating. Acchyuts are made of what I do not know. Go to your Acchyut Raksak Forum.

I know you people very much and I like you people very much. I also like the thoughts of you about India. You hatred is over-shadowing everyone else. May be because what we did to you during 1971. ;)

Lots of Dell or IBM computer stuffed together made the super computer. And chips comes from Intel I suppose???
You call it indegenous?

If making super computer is so easy... why hasnt your country made one yet???

Stupid Indians are treated as d*** wagging their tails in our country. You are cheater no. 1 selling us bad quality goods. Learn to be civilized, you hi**** bas****.

Post reported for using abusive language to Indians.

I hope this person gets banned for good.

Rocket technology was bought from Russia in 90's. Lots of criticism from west.

Lots of Dell or IBM computer stuffed together made the super computer. And chips comes from Intel I suppose???
You call it indegenous?

Hey come on.. I know u got a big mouth...

Can you prove that above statement...??? i know you can't....

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Post reported for using abusive language to Indians.

I hope this person gets banned for good.

Buddy he become senior member with this type of posts
Do you really think mod gonna ban him ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom