What's new

Indian Black Money: The Swindler’s List

BTW I love CBI they are great devotees towards the nation and their job.
They are grilling A Raja,Suresh Kalmadi also questioning Sharad Pawar.

I hope CBI solves these scams and bring the culprits to their deserved punishment and set an example for the other politicians to follow,

I hope the people keep in their minds what they type here and vote for NDA next time :)

^^B.D..i am a congress and rahul supporter..but if you and your andolan can really prove them part of this illegal money deal, i welcome it..

Its not about to whom you support

They are in power so its their duty to answer all these question
Par vo hamesha sabalo ko tal jate hai and this attitude of government making people angry

Congress workers are just puppets in hand of sonia gandhi just like our humble PM.who knows every thing,listen every thing ,sees every thing but can't do any thing.

:tup::tup:

the3monkeys.jpg

Yeah i agree.
They all are big time followers of Sonia Gandhi the chief of Congress.
Even the PM licks her toes.The Italian mummy should quit.

IMO Rahul Gandhi is also just like his mom,clever as hell.

Yeah i agree.

The sad reality is that many people egged on by the Congress mouthpieces in the media fall for his suave looks and his antics and think he is youth icon (I'd rather die than consider him my icon).

The young people need to realise there is nothing new inside him and it is the same Ghandi (not Gandhi) poison inside him.

Yeah i agree.

Rahul gadhi speaking lots of S*** against Hindu organizations for muslim vote bank but when he saw negative impact of his BS then he become quite

Rahul gadhi speaking lots of S*** against Hindu organizations for muslim vote bank but when he saw negative impact of his BS then he become quite

Congress is all dirty politics.
While BJP is straight forward.So i had support frank and straight forward government than double faced!

I mean,see the guts with which BJP opposed China,when Gadkari was on a visit to China.That's how you oppose and repel,even when you are not in power!
Imagine the strength they will instill as a nation if they come to power.

Congress is all dirty politics.
While BJP is straight forward.So i had support frank and straight forward government than double faced!

I mean,see the guts with which BJP opposed China,when Gadkari was on a visit to China.That's how you oppose and repel,even when you are not in power!
Imagine the strength they will instill as a nation if they come to power.

I think BJP is actually better for China as well. :tup:

They have more balls than the current Congress party, and are more willing to cooperate as well.

I think BJP is actually better for China as well. :tup:

They have more balls than the current Congress party, and are more willing to cooperate as well.

I feel BJP is quick think and act party.They got balls(BIG BALLS!) have many youngsters and are far far more patriotic than these Congress people.

No wonder there are sooo many members supporting BJP for 2013 elections and IMO BJP's gotta be in power soon!!

rahul gandhi is the most stupid person in the whole gandhi family. he is recognised only due to his mom.he has hardly any clear agenda. congress is posing his as an interlocutor who speaks here & there like an idiot.
even congress workers are posing him as the next PM..:hang2:

rahul gandhi is the most stupid person in the whole gandhi family. he is recognised only due to his mom.he has hardly any clear agenda. congress is posing his as an interlocutor who speaks here & there like an idiot.
even congress workers are posing him as the next PM..:hang2:

He is the handicraft of Sonia Gadhi's thinking.Extremely clever and adopts vote banking tricks.Hardly spares a thought for good politics.

Entire Congress is like Rahul and Sonia Gadhi

The thing with BJP is that,they came with to power and bought real great things and ideas,they tried to solve issues with Pakistan and china,but now i think BJP is not that great,even though if u consider state wise performance BJP tops in almost all state but now BJP is also turning into another congress,see my state karnataka,they are not able to do anything to corruption happening here.

Back
Top Bottom