What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

View attachment 824207View attachment 824208

scuds that were shot down by patriot missile batteries also had a top speed of mach 4 and yet, they didn't just disintegrate. so your logic is flawed. furthermore, most of the major components are actually NOT there, brahmos is more than 8 meters long and yet, you barely see 2 meters worth of components with the air intake manifold looks pretty intact which indicates that it probably fell in a nonlinear manner, perhaps landing sideways. a missile reaching its target successfully goes in nose first which in the case of brahmos, would've destroyed the air intake manifold.

this thing was shot down. have some faith in your Armed Forces.
Just wait for few days...its not a matter of faith on forces.....many of us know what happened to this missile....

Just wait for few days...its not a matter of faith on forces.....many of us know what happened to this missile ...we had a long discussion on that some where....it will be posted when time comes.
as someone who lived through the first gulf war and saw scuds getting intercepted and hitting their targets, trust me, I know the differences in both the craters and the wrecks. you can believe what you wish, I've presented my evidence and it is undeniable.

as someone who lived through the first gulf war and saw scuds getting intercepted and hitting their targets, trust me, I know the differences in both the craters and the wrecks. you can believe what you wish, I've presented my evidence and it is undeniable.
Thank you brother I appreciate.

He is incorrect!
With this incident Indian is going to announce That it doesn't have any nuclear capable missile

Indian reaction stresses on technical error or glitch where actually it was command and control mismanagement of highest level.

Last edited:
the missing piece of the puzzle is the position of the domestic and intl flights in the vicinity throughout the duration of the incident. during war time our pre-war time, airspace is closed to all flights so Pakistan can take action without any risk of collateral damage to an airliner. since it wasn't war time, Pakistani AD had to act carefully lest another iranian like incident happens where they inadvertently shot down a ukrainian airliner thinking it was an enemy aircraft. needless to say, our AD waited until there was no flight in the immediate vicinity. That's why knowing the position of any flights in the area during the time of the interception and/or crash is so important.
It was a long wiat.... I can tell.

Now seriously, how far do you think airliners travelled in those 2 minutes? I have travelled on that highway quite often & I can report that North-South flights are not too far removed from its alignment. So, saying that AD waited seems meaningless in context. I question the wisdom of firing a SAM which has a range of hundreds of kilometers when there are airliners in vicinity (airliner 0.7-0.8 Mach, missile 3-4 Mach).

Had it been hit directly, it would likely not be in a single piece or impact the way it did.

a good analysis, covered almost every aspect related to the incidence. what was not covered is what Pakistan achieved from it attaining and reading parameters and that is very important, which is quite obvious.

global lukewarm response the way it was given, was expected.

a joint probe will never happen, it may disclose criminal act which take its path to higher leadership OR incompetency which is least possible but still force us to think.

if an open hatch cripples a USD3 billion submarine technology program besides several incidents in their history, what cannot be expected?

It was a long wiat.... I can tell.

Now seriously, how far do you think airliners travelled in those 2 minutes? I have travelled on that highway quite often & I can report that North-South flights are not too far removed from its alignment. So, saying that AD waited seems meaningless in context. I question the wisdom of firing a SAM which has a range of hundreds of kilometers when there are airliners in vicinity (airliner 0.7-0.8 Mach, missile 3-4 Mach).

Had it been hit directly, it would likely not be in a single piece or impact the way it did.
So Pakistan's investigation should be : what did our armed forces know of the Indian missile and on what basis did they not shoot it down. When the lives of Millions of Pakistani citizens are at stake why should a plane or two matter?

So Pakistan's investigation should be : what did our armed forces know of the Indian missile and on what basis did they not shoot it down. When the lives of Millions of Pakistani citizens are at stake why should a plane or two matter?
I am not a believer in doomsday scenario. Even if Brahmos could somehow be made nuclear capable by cramming it with a miniature nuclear device, it still does not mean that lives of millions of Pakistanis are at stake. Have some balance man. Calmer professionals are at work & therefore I imagine that hyperventilation is not our policy response.

FNgKjysWUAIDoNk

just ask yourselves, does that REALLY look like a crater made by something traveling at speeds of over mach 3? no, it doesn't...a suzuki mehran that falls into a ditch at 50km/h makes a bigger crater than that! :lol:

it was shot down. Sleep tight friends, Pakistan's Armed Forces are awake. :pakistan:
Crater was more than 12 feet deep ..... there was a video in which a rescue worker was standing in this crater

corrections: only one side defused the situation after getting buttraped. the other side was ready to squeeze and fondle some 56 inch boobies some more while...:azn:
It’s not healthy to translate geopolitics into rape fantasies. Well, it’s not healthy to translate ANYTHING into these fantasies, but I digress. Carry on.

I’m glad cooler heads prevailed despite such an unfortunate event. I’m still uncertain how to accurately assess this accident - and I think it would just be wise to wait and see how both sides continue to react/respond.

Or may be, its just may be, that India is too afraid in the wake of parts and other support scarcity from Russia and rapid delivery of more potent weapons on Pakistani side. A small scale war on Northern side can exhaust India very quickly.

But hey people, let's give a chance to peace. Let's not fight. Let's keep our region clean.

This incident response made Pakistan look mature and responsible nation, but also question remains was the bhramos shot down or not? Air defense was activated?

so your saying two things:
1. Pakistan couldn't track this missile without Chinese help as if Chinese officers were in the ground helping us...yes, these were most probably PAF's AWACS and radars of Chinese origin but "Chinese help" means that Chinese were physically involved.
2. indians would waste a perfectly good missile just to test how far can their missile go thru the Pakistani defences only to crash 70 or so miles away from a "sensitive installation" as you put it which presumably means the Rafique Airbase which may we be surrounded by HQ9 batteries while knowing full well that true test would take place when it was actually in range of the air defences and then see if the defences can stop it or not?

I mean, never mind the fact that our Military will naturally hide its true capabilities but doesn't it strike you as even slightly odd that the missile just happened to have gone down in a place where it would be well within the range of our SAM batteries? if you were expecting it to get intercepted right after it entered our airspace, I'm not that's not possible, yet at least. the 16 air defence regiments that have armed with HQ9 and HQ16 batteries are used to protect sensitive installations, heck even a country as rich as kaA couldn't cover every inch of their airspace, they've had missiles reach all the way to riyad before interception took place, that's the capitol for God's sakes, even Russia can't cover every inch of the airspace over Syria with their s400s...you are really not giving our forces enough credit here...
If our AIr defense units dont cover whole country so does indian . What is stopping us to retaliate?
UN dont give a damn about this incident .
india says no to our joint investigation offer . They most probably wont share the reports. ( Or to be honest how hard it is to do the drama of investigation?)
Why cant we return the favor and send something to the desert of rajistan or gujrat? What is stopping us?

Back
Top Bottom