What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Any thing missing vital areas is not engaged even by patriots iron done etc in war time . E.g hizb and Palestinian missiles that are missing cities are just observed till they fall...

Air space is open . Risk of hitting international flight is there ...e.g Tehran with Armenian airliner .

Calm your selves down guys .

We got an intact engine of brahmos now

The

So, no NOTAMs. Air Launched. And this does not seem like a test system. They generally issue NOTAMS for that. While Indians are pin-drop quiet about it. They are not taking credit for hitting us but are super quiet about the whole incident. It's not like Modi to ... take 'action' and not claim it. They'd be running pillar to post about it. So, yes, why? =)
As I said before, it was designed to be a propaganda victory only by doing this in the middle of the election so even their own media would not have time to talk about this.They have learnt from Balakot fiasco that claiming this type of shit would invite the PAF's wrath.So they are just having the pie without eating it.

Why?

Because right now there is a benefit of doubt that the firing / path of the missile could be a mistake.

One more missile and the benefit of doubt would be gone and that my friend will be an act of war...

This is what the Indians would NEVER do right now...

How about I slap you and you give me the benefit of the doubt ? Would you?

Umm hmm, submarine first than a bhanose to test our readiness. This sounds like a call to war!

I guess we will have to test the capability of J-10C right in the middle of war. This shitty missle flew at 40k feet which means an easy target for HQ-9P

K

As I said before, it was designed to be a propaganda victory only by doing this in the middle of the election so even their own media would not have time to talk about this.They have learnt from Balakot fiasco that claiming this type of shit would invite the PAF's wrath.So they are just having the pie without eating it.
Elections were long over. And what pie, if they are not even going to claim it?

How about I slap you and you give me the benefit of the doubt ? Would you?

You don´t get the point. Right now Pakistan does not know if the missile launch was deliberate or not.

If you slap me - that would a deliberate act. And then yes I will not only slap you back I will make sure you are not able to do it again.

koi chakar hy bhai .... Where are PDF elite Thank Tanks?

Now all trafic from Ukraine -Russia to Mian Chunno

The

So, no NOTAMs. Air Launched. And this does not seem like a test system. They generally issue NOTAMS for that. While Indians are pin-drop quiet about it. They are not taking credit for hitting us but are super quiet about the whole incident. It's not like Modi to ... take 'action' and not claim it. They'd be running pillar to post about it. So, yes, why? =)
If your post was supposed to confuse me, then it has confused me as much as it is possible to be humanly confused lol

If you slap me - that would a deliberate act. And then yes I will not only slap you back I will make sure you are not able to do it again.

An instant rush of ghyrat when it's not involving the country or the "lowly" residents of mian channo. Why ?

You don´t get the point. Right now Pakistan does not know if the missile launch was deliberate or not.

24 hours are more than enough to ascertain the intention or seeking an explanation.

If your post was supposed to confuse me, then it has confused me as much as it is possible to be humanly confused lol
1. This was not a test system.
2. It was not ground launched.
3. This was not an accidental launch.
4. There are no NOTAMS for any such test in the area.
5. Indians are not claiming to have hit us, so what was meant by a single Brahmos sent over? If they went after a target of opportunity, did they change minds and put it down at the last moment? Or did the missile went awry .. and crashed (Brahmos has done it in the past)? And hence not claiming it.
6. PA seems to be offering them an off-ramp again, since there were no casualties on ground.

It was a Deliberate hit. Since we dropped two of our SOW near India airbases back in 2019 their ego was all time low so they wanted to score a strategic point by degrading our Armed forces and they did that quiet succefully as Pakistan is Currently busy in Internal Politics.
Anyone remember that Sourav Kalia revenge by the India Commandos It took them 2 years to master a plan when Pak was busy in internal political BS back then too
And targeting Altantique for the downing of their aircrafts during Kargil. A ever scheming and plotting enemy.

A couple of scenarios come to mind
1. Test fire that failed and the missile veered off course to crash where it did(however the deliberate flight path doesn’t validate this theory)

2. Indians attempting a surgical strike with the Brahmos(idiotic considering what Pakistan had as a response the last time) but the missile malfunctioned. The crater suggest just a kinetic impact and explosion consistent with a 250-300kg warhead in that the entire missile was blown to smithereens.

3. Testing of Pakistani defenses - A brahmos was launched to see reaction and response time which ISPR in some ways demonstrated showing how well Pakistan can track any of these systems.

1. This was not a test system.
2. It was not ground launched.
3. This was not an accidental launch.
4. There are no NOTAMS for any such test in the area.
5. Indians are not claiming to have hit us, so what was meant by a single Brahmos sent over? If they went after a target of opportunity, did they change minds and put it down at the last moment? Or did the missile went awry .. and crashed? And hence not claiming it.
6. PA seems to be offering them an off-ramp again, since there were no casualties on ground.
Tell you this , their foreign office is having a panic attack as well. They were kept in the dark about this.

Do we have a rogue Indian commander? That would be a great story to run that Indian nuclear weapons and launch systems are no longer secure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom