What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Just checked their 1iq forum, they still believe that it’s a j-10c or it’s a falseflag 😂😂 mr dev from IDF, you are reposting old clips and claiming it as j-10c, have some shame you immature rat. I know he’s reading this, they are getting butterfly’s in their stomachs and can’t control coming to PDF as guests.
Haha so true! They're always taking screenshots of individual comments and start shit posting on the truth to make themselves feel better :D :D :D

What losers! :D

People doubting Pakistan's AD capabilities should keep in mind the last Israeli/Palestine conflict, despite being fully alert and deploying Iron Dome and other latest gadgets, the Israelis couldn't detect or intercept all the incoming projectiles... Which at best can be described as rudimentary.
Also the recent statement by the PM that he has ordered to shoot down any Drones entering Pakistan is let's say ironic.
That was mostly due to Palestinians reforming their tactics. Instead of firing a few rockets, which would be intercepted, they would fire volleys of 130 each. It overwhelmed the iron dome. On top of that, the iron dome completely failed at times

Aren't we supposed to respond to this?
Let’s see what happens, I guess we got to wait and see what india says now, you never know, they might say they downed 6 j-10c, 30 f-16s and 18 secret j-20s.

Haha so true! They're always taking screenshots of individual comments and start shit posting on the truth to make themselves feel better :D :D :D

What losers! :D
Well, time for me and you to get roasted to satisfy their insecurities.

Pajeets keep on testing us, I swear
I remember many members criticizing PAF for not responding after attack on the 26th of feb 2019.

What did the military command do? They analyzed and gave a response the Indian will never forget.

The same will happen here... There will be a response. Just wait and see
look at the press conference sir

To all PDF members who are asking why the supersonic missile wasn't shot down, what exactly do you demand from Pakistan's air defence? As far as fighter Jets are concerned, their movements and speeds are relatively slow, with their flight paths predictable, and they can be countered through various means you all know. But expecting Pakistani forces to destroy supersonic missiles in the middle of no where is going to be too much expectation from any air defence. Let me explain:

Most supersonic missile systems are countered through point defence systems, which are only installed at strategic locations. Such point defence systems not only counter supersonic missiles, but sub-sonic cruise missiles, drones, artillery, fighter aircraft etc. The rest of the area of the country (civilian) is covered by long range air defence such as HQ-9 which can PRACTICALLY only work against fighter jets in such a dense environment where Pakistan's thin profile only gives 20 seconds to make a decision. The remaining work HAS to be done by point defence systems like SPADA, or some new Chinese point defence.

If you demand that a supersonic missile should be shot down in a city like Mian Channu, you all should pay for a point defence system for every village near the Eastern border, so that every drone, and supersonic missile can be shot down under 10 seconds after entering airspace automatically without any input, alleviating us from the "Sir Kya karain" concern.

The fact that Pakistan was tracking the supersonic missile 100Kms inside Indian territory, and Pakistan Air Defence was in red alert in Multan, Bahawalpur, Karachi, and Kashmir, 10 seconds after the missile violated our airspace, is good news for me. We must realize that supersonic missiles will ALWAYS be a problem for Pakistan, because we cannot line the 3300Km border with quick reaction autonomous air defence systems.

The solution to this whole scenario is to make sure we have the best possible point defence system from China for our strategic locations and air bases, so that supersonic missiles cannot initiate a decapitation strike, and give Pakistani forces enough time to retaliate with their own strategic assets. If supersonic missiles are used to harass civilian populations along the border, they are a wasted resource. The penetration of Brahmos missile into Pakistan airspace has proven nothing. The credibility of Pakistan Air defence has not been compromised in my opinion. I completely believe that Pakistan has the capability to protect its strategic assets from supersonic missiles.

Again all these excuses esp technical ones. I have a question against your detailed explanations, where was our AD on 26 Feb when IAF intruded into our territory (according to you, its easy to track and shot down fighter jets)??

Once you come up with a more technical answer to my question, now let me know what response you expect from Pakistan mil now? unhonay jo karna tha kardiya.

bhai agli bar na karna hamaray paas capability nahi or we can't protect inch of our territory. By your logic, Pakistan must also be aware of blank spaces in the case. Let's fire a missile towards India and bet me, hamaray ISPR jesa fatu response nahe ayega udhar say esp with excuses which you've provided above in defense of FAILURE!

Only a utter moron would send their prime missile without a warhead just to test their enemy

Why? Because of the risk of the enemy being able to deduce aspects of the missile would be too great even from a comprehensive wreck

The Indians are idiots sure, but even they can't be that stupid

This was their brahmos malfunctioning, let's see what we can get from it

Again all these excuses esp technical ones. I have a question against your detailed explanations, where was our AD on 26 Feb when IAF intruded into our territory (according to you, its easy to track and shot down fighter jets)??

Once you come up with a more technical answer to my question, now let me know what response you expect from Pakistan mil now? unhonay jo karna tha kardiya.

bhai agli bar na karna hamaray paas capability nahi or we can't protect inch of our territory. By your logic, Pakistan must also be aware of blank spaces in the case. Let's fire a missile towards India and bet me, hamaray ISPR jesa fatu response nahe ayega udhar say esp with excuses which you've provided above in defense of FAILURE!
Hello. our blank spaces and their cruise missile speed is a big concern now. You are right. This shouldn't become a new normal. This is not an excuse and asking for Indian explanation is perplexing. I hope we will respond. India has done it deliberately. They are silent because they don't want to make it a big issue. A nuclear missile armed country has fired a cruise missile on another nuclear missile armed country. Is this not a big thing for us? i think they have crossed red lines on feb 26. This is much bigger escalation.

People doubting Pakistan's AD capabilities should keep in mind the last Israeli/Palestine conflict, despite being fully alert and deploying Iron Dome and other latest gadgets, the Israelis couldn't detect or intercept all the incoming projectiles... Which at best can be described as rudimentary.
Also the recent statement by the PM that he has ordered to shoot down any Drones entering Pakistan is let's say ironic.
Similarly not too long ago in UAE, over 100 intercepted while a few made it through to hit targets near Abu Dhabi.

Yes the air defense capabilities for this case are rightfully to be doubted and criticised. It is concerning.

Again all these excuses esp technical ones. I have a question against your detailed explanations, where was our AD on 26 Feb when IAF intruded into our territory
I am pretty sure, they used stand-off weapons from their side of the border, and could not guide the bombs because 2 JF-17s and one F-16 had locked them, and the Indian jets had to retreat. Again, considering how thin Pakistan is, the response was adequate, and thank God, we did not engage them that night, and went forward with a much better plan (27th Feb).

I Want Pakistan to launch a cruise missile into India, and guide the missile in a way so that it makes a Pen*s on their Air defence radars, before crashing into Arnab Goswami's house.

I am really hoping to wake up to some good news just like it happened back on 27th of February, 2019. But am I expecting too much?
Me too, yaar.

And as long as i'm not at work. Last time I missed out on all the action.

The US & the West are too preoccupied with Russia-Ukraine conflict otherwise i'd be interesting to see what their response would've been this time around.

Co2 cylinders are used to retract and deploy landing gears in UAV, as they don't carry a hydraulic system for that purpose.

The only UAV Pakistan has with retractable landing gear is Shahpar 2.
Those are not CO2 cylinders. It's fuel tanks for Brahmos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom