What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

many factors involved. the deployment location of ADS, the kinetics of incoming target missile and so forth. Because that was not an strategic location, layered ADS was probably not there.

Fighter Jet based interception has even less chance.....total fight time is very brief...and mach 3.0 speed with relatively smaller size make it extremely difficult for successful interception.

with Indian admission of mistake....the chances are that Indian realized an accidental launch and having known its flying path...it was forced to crash through secondary protocols.

Yes Supersonic and now hypersonic technologies are face of Armageddon. Indians with Bhramos is slightly fearsome....little kapein taang jatein hein (for local members)
I am pretty sure the real estate prices in Dubai have already started to go up! All credits to the Hindutva!! Parsi, Jain, Marwari etc. tycoons aren't born to be at the receiving ends of the Pak Muslim nukes....

Last edited:
I think the better question is, what the hell were you doing onboard PNS Zulfiqar?!!

ma nay dahi lenay bheja tha ye udhar normal boat boot samaj kar ghus gaya tha phir PNS zulfikar bhai nay isko chaparain maar kar bahir nikala ye noob tu nobs ko unglain denay laga tha

Here We Go Pakistan Zindabad

275295821_10159498390960528_5314879615247204380_n.jpg

😎😎😎😎😎

x1080.jpg

The calm and comfortable body language of DG ISPR in the press conference, the surety and conviction he had when he was insiting its a misfire + COAS, Air chief & Imran Khan's body language in J10c induction ceramony shows that it must have been a mistake and there must have been some alert given by India as it was happening. After all an accidental missle launch into a nuclear powered country is no joke and warrants immediate contact on hotline. That's what hotlines and protocols are for, so that wrong perception of events does not end up blowing up 2 countries.

ma nay dahi lenay bheja tha ye udhar normal boat boot samaj kar ghus gaya tha phir PNS zulfikar bhai nay isko chaparain maar kar bahir nikala ye noob tu nobs ko unglain denay laga tha
Sorry @Imran Khan bhai. Just a little humor.

Its just that..., PNS Zulfiqar isn't exactly Sea View where one goes for sightseeing.

Ship pay janay ka shooq tha tou Karsaz pay PN Museum he chalay jatay.

Marwao-gay. Pata challa, kal ke khabar...

DAWN
[PDF] kay @Imran Khan nay PAK-India ke jung (khood he) shorro kar de.

So your initial argument didn't work and now you are using ifs and buts. There are NO IFS or BUTS here. No loss of life was reported so no ifs or buts.

I am sure you know all about honor ... I am sure you play call of duty will full honor :P . Sitting behind a keyboard and asking powers to be to potentially bring down a civilian airliner with hundreds of people on board really reflect the positives of your so called honor. Who really cares if they die certainly not their families.

The point about the gun and attacking their posts was sarcastic but it was my bad that I thought you will grasp it. It wont happen again.

PS: The comment about call of duty is also sarcastic. You don't need to explain if you don't play it.

U r the one talking ifs and buts, u have no idea what u r talking about. Dont act like champion of humanity when it comes to defending the country, u should join aurat march. What if people were killed due to missile hit? Would it still have justified not shooting it down?
You didnt answer my question, would u not shoot an incoming missile due to fear of hitting a passenger plane and let ppl on ground die?? By ur logic, no one should use AD systems because it may hit passenger planes. U obviously have no idea about honor or defence or even sarcasm.

That thing hit the ground at supersonic speed.so nothing remained intact.
But we licence produce or buy engines from other countries for even subsonic cruise Missiles so i don't think we are going to produce ramjet engine in Pakistan.
Ramjet Engine will most likely be imported for SMASh if the project is still alive.

We can still determine the "materials" used and get some design "cues". We have limited R&D and something is better than nothing.

Problem with Diplomacy is that Pakistan does not have any say at all. Diplomacy does not work with weather you have a case or not. Which is where you focus is mostly. But it depends on who is willing to support you no matter if you are right or wrong.

As per my understanding hardly anyone of any significance will support you. I have interacted with so many Pakistani's and barely seen anyone registering this aspect. You have not at all focused on building relationship that can stand with you on need. In-fact your leadership destroyed existing long standing relationship in middle east.
Go listen to NSA Moeed’s press conference on this topic before criticizing. You have very shallow understanding of Pakistan

U r the one talking ifs and buts, u have no idea what u r talking about. Dont act like champion of humanity when it comes to defending the country, u should join aurat march. What if people were killed due to missile hit? Would it still have justified not shooting it down?
You didnt answer my question, would u not shoot an incoming missile due to fear of hitting a passenger plane and let ppl on ground die?? By ur logic, no one should use AD systems because it may hit passenger planes. U obviously have no idea about honor or defence or even sarcasm.

Yea I am the one who is saying what IF it had hit a civilian airliner and I am the one who is saying what IF it had hit people on the ground. Do you even think before you write or do you write what reality you have created for yourself in your bubble. I mean most Indian's here have this unrealistic thinking but come to think of it people like them also exist in Pakistan (i mean you ... if you didn't get it .. just making sure)

I am not acting like a champion of humanity I am just acting human who cares a bit about other humans and their families I am sure you know nothing about that considering your earlier comments.

I should join Aurat March ...
I have no problem with that if they actually talk about problem faced by women which they don't so I don't have to join them. I will definitely join if they would talk about real issues. I have no problem with women whatsoever but I am sure you have million issues. Don't worry equipment malfunctions happen in both Pakistan & India (I am actually talking about military equipment here :P). Come to think of it you only brought aurat march into this because you have nothing substantial to say just jibberish written with emo machoism while living in a bubble of a reality that does not exist.

You didn't answer my question, would u not shoot an incoming missile due to fear of hitting a passenger plane ...
Hey man you again started with if and buts. Did it hit any incoming passenger plane. Last time I checked it didn't so what randi ronna are you talking about ?

"By ur logic, no one should use AD systems because it may hit passenger planes. U obviously have no idea about honor or defence or even sarcasm."
No that is the conclusion your twisted mind reached not something I said. There is a difference when you assume stuff other people haven't said .. that is how most conflicts have started if you read history. If it had been a threat I am sure appropriate response from the actual guys who defend us would have been taken. I have heard they know more about it than you & me but I could be mistaken :P

My sincere advice to you do think a bit before giving a reply, just giving a reply for the sake of reply represents a single minded individual who can't think outside of its comfort zone. I don't think intellectually you can give a good argument in your current state so maybe start listening to other people and read a bit .. try to gauge pros and cons of different scenarios .. maybe read a book or two and then give a reply after thinking really really hard.

And if you still cant keep your emo honor in control and its just bubbling out and you really want to hit someone or something because a lone Indian stick came into Pakistan then I have mentioned the cure in this thread before ... go in front of a mirror look deeply into your eyes and slap yourself couple of times really hard. All those bubbling emotions will go back inside until the next incident.

And don't sully this forum by posting directed personal insults.

Last edited:

Chad? Nope, just normal Doofus Indian Armed Forces.

"Ooops! Sahib, I fired off cruise missile while washing ..."

"PAF Mi-17 copter inside our LOC! Shot it down! Oh Sahib, one of ours? Ooops!"

"Ooops! Forgot to close hatch on our $3B nuke sub, Sahib ..."

"Sahib, we were washing frigate when it tipped over (and flattened Sanjay and Apu) ... Oooops!"
BE29D054-2EFB-4BB5-8C99-58B08EB00D41.jpeg

Considering the current direction of the discussion on this thread, I would recommend you read this post linked below, which I made quite a few pages back. It should reset the brain, and maybe, reduce the hostility towards our forces, because I discussed ground realities regarding Pakistan's Air Defence.

An accidental launch while doing maintenance? Really?

This is what actually happened:
FNk-065aIAItmtk.jpg

Apparently it was shot down. All ministers claimed it was shot down while ISPR claimed it crashed. Some senior sources in PAF however said it was shot down. Locals suggest it was shot down as well because they claim it was on fire behind it crashed and they heard 2 booms. Only people claiming it wasn’t shot down is DG ISPR while everyone else claimed it was shot down.

Possibility of employment of supersonic and hypersonic vehicles (missiles and projectiles) loaded with nuclear warheads as "pre-emptive nuclear strike" by India cannot be ruled out.

However, preparing and positioning such lethal arsenal require "secure" logistics operation.

This incident was never a "technical mistake". Lack of Indian markings on the wreckage clearly points out that it was a deliberate "mistake" to check our counter response. Unfortunately we did not to respond. Why?

Similar incident with nuclear warhead is a possible unfortunate reality.

Pakistan should have eyes and ears on logistics movement of Indian Nuclear assets.

Ample warning time before launch may provide enough response time for possible neutralisation of the threat and for preparation of counter strike as our response.

It is high time for Pakistan to revise its nuclear doctrine in view of ruling Indian Hindutva regime and their nuclear capable supersonic and hypersonic (missiles and projectiles) assets.

Furthermore, provision of nuclear shelters in all major cities should be planned and executed on emergency basis.

Civilians and para-medical staff must be trained and briefed to handle such unfortunate event.

Pakistan Armed forces may consider pre-emptive conventional surgical strike on all possible locations of Indian Nuclear assets.

Back
Top Bottom