What's new

INDIAN Byju's announced as the official sponsor of FIFA World Cup 2022

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Indian multinational educational technology company Byju's on March 24 was announced as the official sponsor of FIFA World Cup 2022, which is slated to be held in Qatar, reported CNBC-TV18.

With this, the ed-tech firm has become the first Indian company to be associated with the FIFA World Cup.

Now, Byju's will be able to access FIFA World Cup's mark, emblem, and assets to create unique promotions and run them across passionate football fans across the world.

According to reports, Byju's is also planning to create engaging educational content for the young fans as part of a multifaceted activation plan.

FIFA is dedicated to harnessing the power of football towards the goal of enacting positive societal change. We’re delighted to be partnered with a company like BYJU’S, which is also engaging communities and empowering young people wherever they may be in the world,” Goal.com quoted FIFA’s Chief Commercial Officer Kay Madati as saying.

“We look forward to supporting the promotion of BYJU’S educational learning opportunities, as well as having them join the global drumbeat of excitement for the FIFA World Cup 2022 through its association with this groundbreaking tournament," he added.

Commenting on the development, BYJU’S founder and CEO -- Byju Raveendran -- said, "We are excited to be sponsoring the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, the biggest single-sport event in the world. It is a matter of pride for us to represent India on such a prestigious global stage and champion the integration of education and sport. Sport is a big part of life and brings together people across the world. Just as football inspires billions, we at BYJU’S hope to inspire the love of learning in every child’s life through this partnership."

One of the most unethical company in India. Their sales people force parents to take loans to buy their plans.

You can know more about their scummy behaviour on YouTube; BYJU's as well as another of their company called WhiteHat Jr.

One of the most unethical company in India. Their sales people force parents to take loans to buy their plans.

You can know more about their scummy behaviour on YouTube; BYJU's as well as another of their company called WhiteHat Jr.

LOL This is like a drunkard saying he was forced to drink. :rofl::rofl:

Please report any racist behaviour as well.

FIFA has an ongoing battle against racism

No one is forcing the parents to buy the program. They buy it because of their obsession with forcing kids to score numbers rather than actually understand what they are doing. The entire education system is geared towards scoring marks rather than actually learning something. I was an above average student with some weak subjects, but that never stopped me from having a good career. The same can be said for many millions of Indian people who studied across India.

The education system needs a drastic reset in terms of changing the mentality of all those in the academic sector - teachers, parents, councillors, deans, professors, etc.

Jo bhe jo karlo official football provider - Pakistan.😁😄

Hahaha! I can think of so many puns here. Some are already doing rounds online. :lol:

No one is forcing the parents to buy the program.
They do force. And scam too. In the last few days, I have received over 20 calls just because I accidentally registered on their app (due to some other reason). They hire a high number of call persons whose only work is to scam people by telling lies. They told me I won some scholarship just by registering and thus eligible for 60% discount o_O

One thing we can learn from China is how to tighten the screws around these Fintech, Edtech, new age tech and also pseudo tech companies before they get too influential like the ones in US

I

One thing we can learn from China is how to tighten the screws around these Fintech, Edtech, new age tech and also pseudo tech companies before they get too influential like the ones in US

I guess its gonna be exporting in our neighborhood only
They are in the same boat except there Govt won't allow any negative coverage to anything unless there is some benefit to a party member

As long as parents have unrealistic academic expectations from their children companies like Byju's will be dime a dozen

I
Government should only frame generic regulatory policy and gaurantee its enforcement. No targeting of individual companies please :nono:

Back
Top Bottom