What's new

Indian Cars are Better than Chinese Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Federer

BANNED
Reaction score
In a Developed Car Market, Indian Vehicles are Scored a Notch above Chinese ones just below the Korean ones.

The quality is a bit iffy, but generally it was a notch above the build quality of Chinese-made cars.

First drive: Australia

Indian Designed and Indian Made Cars are Better than Chinese Designed and Chinese Made Cars.

Indian Engineering > Chinese Engineering.

Dont know about chinese cars but am big fan of japanese engines. They are really good...and in todays times I think Indian car industry is not only huge but many fans across the globes.

Well I guess this time India just got lucky. Btw Chinese cars are not bad either, afterall they are the biggest car market in the world, somewhere India is trying to reach.

That explains why our cars are better engineered. They have to be ! :)

Maybe the Indian government is competent after all. It has set the conditions to improve the competitiveness of its manufacturing industries. :rofl:

I'll admit I'll buy an Indian car over a Chinese car if only because the Indian export to Australia is made with Australian customers in mind while Chinese cars don't bother and send what they sell to mainland Chinese.

Indian Cars

auto.jpg

Chinese Cars

DSC_2791_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom