What's new

Indian celebs on billboards

they will appear in advertisements of even zimbabwe.Give them money,every body will do it.
The question is why they ? This is the moral of the thread.

Actually give them enough money, they will even go to UK to dance in a Barat :enjoy:

pakistan army orders to remove bollywood actors posters ..... ::

Yes they did to promote own Pakistani models and the decision was for cantonments and was a good one.

i personally believe we have much much better models and we should prefer them but again its choice of the industrialists whom they go for.

@Spring Onion Watch the video I posted. Who is rondu ? :rofl:

This is one of your famous director in Pakistan crying about Indian movies.

]

They have the right to protect their business whats funny about it?

The Indian singers and even some other artists were crying about presence of Pakistani artists harming their jobs :))

whats wrong about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
and where is the disagreement for the above statement?

the disputed statement from Indians WAS that these Indian actors earn crores in India hence they dont need to appear in Pakistani products.

The reality is Pakistan fashion industry is of world class and the corresponding material supporting this fashion industry if also of world class and much finner than Indian stuff hence money is not everything but some repu to the product and industry also matters for models.

Indians don't need the money they earn from featuring in these ads. They may want it as extra money but they certainly dont need it . They make more than enough from other various sources apart from movies in India.

Also the Pakistani fashion industry being 'finner'(whatever that means) than Indian fashion industry please, let's just not argue on something we dont know much about , it will only start a troll war.

P.S- World class fashion industry ? I don;t know . I don't think most people in the world know that Pakistan even has a fashion industry.

Designers want their product to reach india too, simple as that, don't know what's there not to get.

:lol:

The answer is that they are popular in pakistan... :omghaha: and you deny to accept it.

There are protest in pakistan that why choose indian models? is there any shortage in pakistan?

bhai tumhare media mein jo discuss hota hai wahi bol rha hn :omghaha:

See this is polish girl advertising in india for dresses.

med_gallery_79_3_5795.jpg

Indians don't need the money they earn from featuring in these ads. They may want it as extra money but they certainly dont need it . They make more than enough from other various sources apart from movies in India.

Also the Pakistani fashion industry being 'finner'(whatever that means) than Indian fashion industry please. Let's just not argue on something we dont know much about , it will only start a troll war.

:))) as if the extra bucks are given to mandirs as donation

for the second part i stand by my statment.

The answer is that they are popular in pakistan... : and you deny to accept it.

There are protest in pakistan that why choose indian models? is there any shortage in pakistan?
bhai tumhare media mein jo discuss hota hai wahi bol rha hn :omghaha:

med_gallery_79_3_5795.jpg

The protest is very much correct since Indians themself dont find their own actresses suitable for the job hence they are hiring Polish ones for own attire advertisment then why Pakistani industrialists waste more money when we have our own world class good models.

Nobody beats Nadia Hussain, Mehreen syed, Mehreen and so on when it comes to modeling

:lol:

The answer is that they are popular in pakistan... :omghaha: and you deny to accept it.
Pakistani models are also famous in Pakistan, if you don't want to understand it, not my falt.
what protest are you talking about? there are no protests dude.

here are foreign models ramp walking at lahore fashion week
418269_10150728157216214_32013751_n.jpg

424060_10150729037856214_839880436_n.jpg

420111_10150728157731214_1054316884_n.jpg

429403_10150743185141214_1926915448_n.jpg

The protest is very much correct since Indians themself dont find their own actresses suitable for the job hence they are hiring Polish ones for own attire advertisment then why Pakistani industrialists waste more money when we have our own world class good models.

Nobody beats Nadia Hussain, Mehreen syed, Mehreen and so on when it comes to modeling

hahhaaaa She was brought n given chance by salman khan and even given chance in reality show.
why? she wanted to make her career in bollywood..understood?

tumhe ek baat smjne mein aada ghanta lag jata hai :omghaha:

theek hai karwa lo apni aunties se ..saanu ki :lol:

Yaar many entertainment professionals do it. Kylie Minogue performed in Lakshmi Niwas Mittal's daughter's wedding. :D

I don't think it suits those people who are PROUD of calling themselves Kings.........

:))) as if the extra bucks are given to mandirs as donation

for the second part i stand by my statment.

No body says no to extra bucks. That doesn't mean he/she needs it.

If someone gives me Rs 50 to stand and get a pic clicked , i will stand , no problem. Doesn't mean i needed those 50 bucks when i am making probably 1000 times more every month anyway.Just a hypothetical situation.

Pakistani models are also famous in Pakistan, if you don't want to understand it, not my falt.

what protest are you talking about? there are no protests dude.

here are foreign models ramp walking at lahore fashion week
418269_10150728157216214_32013751_n.jpg

424060_10150729037856214_839880436_n.jpg

420111_10150728157731214_1054316884_n.jpg

429403_10150743185141214_1926915448_n.jpg

Bingo. Karachi/Lahore fashion weeks are a bumper hits.

great stuff displayed .

Peshawar is even catching up slowly . The market is full of famous fashion designers' stuff. costly indeed but hit hit hit

The rage as summer swings in, of course, is the lawn hysteria and the celebrity endorsements that come with it. Deepika Padukone and Kareena Kapoor have modeled for Firdous, Sushmita Sen and Karisma Kapoor for Crescent and this year we see Nargis Fakhri for Elan and Priyanka Chopra for Ittehad (Fahad Hussayn).

I don't see it as cultural invasion because many of these stars mentioned above with the exceptions of few like squint eyed Sushmita Sen are Punjabis like Priyank Chopra, have their roots in Pakistan like Karishma Kapoor or even Pakistanis like Nargis Fakhri... North West India (Kashmir, Punjab belt) have very similar culture as seen in Pakistan.. so I don't see it as an alarming sign... Now if we see Malayam Shakeela or some Bengalis promoting their orange or yellow Saris in Pakistan.. then of course that would be pretty alarming for Pakistan....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What cultural invasion is being discussed here? Pakistan is just a name. Your culture and ours is the same, if you leave out the religious part.

I don't think it suits those people who are PROUD of calling themselves Kings.........
People call him, they gave him the title.

Few actors don't dance in weddings. Its about individual's choice.

He is earning his money with his talent, his popularity and it also helps in networking too. See its business. He draws attention and he is best in that. That's the whole point of an Entertainment star.

You have your definition of King, people have their own definition.

P.S> I don't call him King. Apan ko Amitabh ki poorani movies pasand hai. Ajay Devgan ki kuch movies. He is damn good actor.

Back
Top Bottom