What's new

Indian celebs on billboards

Sanjay Dutt bhai. Baaki sab bacche hain uske saamne. Original muscle man of Bollywood. Baaki sab ne usse body banani seekhi.

What cultural invasion is being discussed here? Pakistan is just a name. Your culture and ours is the same, if you leave out the religious part.
you are wrong sir our culture is different than pakistan .

What cultural invasion is being discussed here? Pakistan is just a name. Your culture and ours is the same, if you leave out the religious part.
you are wrong sir our culture is different than pakistan .

Nope... India is a very big country and very diverse as far as culture/ethnicities/cuisine etc is concerned. Pakistanis share somewhat similar culture to North West India... now if you say our culture is similar to North East, Central and South India... that that is open for a BIG DEBATE!!

Nope... India is a very big country and very diverse as far as culture/ethnicities/cuisine etc is concerned. Pakistanis share somewhat similar culture to North West India... now if you say our culture is similar to North East, Central and South India... that that is open for a BIG DEBATE!!

Your country also does not have same culture. All your people do not look alike. Do not dress alike. Do not eat alike. Do not talk alike. Are not even racially alike. As I said, if you remove the only common link of the religion of the majority of you, you are no different to us. Only scaled down 6-7 times.

I don't see it as cultural invasion because many of these stars mentioned above with the exceptions of few like squint eyed Sushmita Sen are Punjabis like Priyank Chopra, have their roots in Pakistan like Karishma Kapoor or even Pakistanis like Nargis Fakhri... North West India (Kashmir, Punjab belt) have very similar culture as seen in Pakistan.. so I don't see it as an alarming sign... Now if we see Malayam Shakeela or some Bengalis promoting their orange or yellow Saris in Pakistan.. then of course that would be pretty alarming for Pakistan....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U people know shakeela...:cheesy:
She is not even mallu..B grade actress....
So pakistanis searching **** is true...
How else do u come up with names like shakeela..:cheesy:

Shudder shiver.

That is a **** actress?

Yes.You are right, in food ,language and clothes etc. Pak is similar to North and Northwest India but when it comes to mindset and outlook towards things in life, there is nothing common even between Pakistanis and North Indians.

Here North Indians have more in common with other Indians and Pakistanis are closer to Arabs.

It is because there is a very pretty Indian actress of Pakhtun ancestry called Shakeela who used to work in old Bollywood films.. whenever I search for her.. this South BEAUTY keeps on popping up... Here is the Shakeela I am talking about...

Babuji Dheere Chalna - YouTube

South Indian Influence in North Indian media is quiet evident...
If u watch bollywood u will know that...
Then entire concept of item songs are shifted from tamil movie industry....
Cultures are bound to get influenced from each other....
Other wise it would be stuck in one generation.....
We should accept the fact that human beings as well as cultures are evolving...

Your country also does not have same culture. All your people do not look alike. Do not dress alike. Do not eat alike. Do not talk alike. Are not even racially alike. As I said, if you remove the only common link of the religion of the majority of you, you are no different to us. Only scaled down 6-7 times.
again you are wrong .mostly hindu culture thing is haram in islam except some marriage dance .their mostly women wear burqa u never find indian women in burqa .

Now ofcourse you guyz will say that the Pakhtun Shakeela and SOUTHIE Shakeela are one and same... but... even an OUTSIDER CAN TELL that they don't look similar.. one is Pakhtun and one is Malayam.. and I don't even have to point out who is Pakhtun and who is Malayam!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Pathan Shakeela

Malayam Shakeela

shakeela.jpg

I don't see it as cultural invasion because many of these stars mentioned above with the exceptions of few like squint eyed Sushmita Sen are Punjabis like Priyank Chopra, have their roots in Pakistan like Karishma Kapoor or even Pakistanis like Nargis Fakhri... North West India (Kashmir, Punjab belt) have very similar culture as seen in Pakistan.. so I don't see it as an alarming sign... Now if we see Malayam Shakeela or some Bengalis promoting their orange or yellow Saris in Pakistan.. then of course that would be pretty alarming for Pakistan....

Nargis Fakhri is Pakistani ? :rofl:

Nargis Fakhri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fakhri was born in Queens, New York to a Czech mother and a Pakistani father.[4] Her parents divorced each other when she was barely six or seven years old.[5] Fakhri is a U.S. citizen.[5] When asked about her father's homeland, she revealed that she has never visited Pakistan.[6][5] Her favourite hobbies include cooking, meditation and yoga.[7]

I know you don't have many popular celebrities of your own but please don't steal others celebrities and say things that end up getting you embarrassed.

Lo ji coconut troll aagya :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom