What's new

Indian celebs on billboards

Uttarkhandis and Himachalis have slight Mongolian look.. I don't think they look like us.

jinxeD , ur knowlwegge of india is amazing , i think u should marry an indian guy preferably pakistani looking .Trust me they are such guys in south india , east etc .;)

Does Hazara community of pakistan look like you ??

jinxeD , ur knowlwegge of india is amazing , i think u should marry an indian guy preferably pakistani looking .Trust me they are such guys in south india , east etc .;)

Lol don't pay attention to Jinxed. She actually turned out to be a he, going by the name "Ummer Siddique".

I don't have anything against Mongoloid looking people.. they are pretty attractive... I have seen some Tibetans here... Ofcourse Baltis of Azad Kashmir and Hazaras are Sino-Tibetan. Just like Ladakhis, Sikkim, and many North East indian and I think people from Araunchal Pradesh too ? All I said, Uttaranchals and Himachalis have slight mongolian look.. I never said they are ugly though ;)...

Uttarkhandis and Himachalis have slight Mongolian look.. I don't think they look like us.

No , not all of them are like that. Some are but most others are similar to other North Indians.

I don't have anything against Mongoloid looking people.. they are pretty attractive... I have seen some Tibetans here... Ofcourse Baltis of Azad Kashmir and Hazaras are Sino-Tibetan. Just like Ladakhis, Sikkim, and many North East indian and I think people from Araunchal Pradesh too ? All I said, Uttaranchals and Himachalis have slight mongolian look.. I never said they are ugly though ;)...

Ladakhis, Sikkimese are Sino-Tibetan.

Arunachalis are Tibeto-Burman and other North-East Indians are mostly similar to Burmese.

Anybody with better knowledge can correct me.

Looks like I have opened a good thread for Week end in pdf
images

That was only from the Cantonment areas.....keep cantonment clean....bin the trash. !!

what ever... phase 1 -cantonment....

cultural invasion by bollywood....

That was only from the Cantonment areas.....keep cantonment clean....bin the trash. !!

what ever... phase 1 -cantonment....

cultural invasion by bollywood....

Its purely business,nothing more nothing less. Thou, I donot understand how they have ascertained that Indian celebs are popular with masses.......... Its just like that Turkish soaps thing......we had never even heard of them prior to their screeing in Pakistan, but media houses maintain that they were in demand:omghaha: ........What I am trying to convey is that such moves in showbiz donot necessarily reflect public demand rather they have more to do with the policies and wishes of the financiers.

This is not Hypocrisy, Hypocrisy is which India is doing by not allowing even to watch Pakistani Channels in India.....they are scared of from Pakistani Dramas and culture....:yahoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom