What's new

Indian Citizenship for Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Christians of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without opening the gates, pakistani keep coming into india. I dont think anyone from India, not even muslims, will go to pakistan for permanent settlement.

It's convenient for you people to ignore the videos where Gujarat Muslims were crying for Pakistani help.

I didn't talk about the festivals, i talked about the ceremony being dominated by Hindu rituals despite other faiths being present. That is a reflection of India as a whole where other faiths have a ceremonial status while Hinduism takes a lead role.
What ceremony you are talking about.

It's convenient for you people to ignore the videos where Gujarat Muslims were crying for Pakistani help.
As people mentioned above... Will you accept all the people who want to enter your country from our end.

I didn't talk about the festivals, i talked about the ceremony being dominated by Hindu rituals despite other faiths being present. That is a reflection of India as a whole where other faiths have a ceremonial status while Hinduism takes a lead role.
I tell you one thing. I have been to many dargahs, many churches and many gurudwaras. I have many muslim , christian and sikh friends. My Christian and sikh friends don't have any problem in accompanying me into temples. Muslim friends never enter a church, gurudwara or temple. And they are still my friends.

Eventually, my christian and sikh freinds, and me too, will stop visiting dargahs. And you will blame us for being communal.

If all is well in Pakistan and indeed Pakistan is a better choice for the minorities, then their citizens will not emigrate to India. So, what's the problem? Perhaps Pakistan too should start such a scheme for minorities in India and see how many Indian minorities are really interested in moving to their nation-state. If people who are persecuted and given refuge by any nation-state anywhere, shouldn't this move be welcomed?

Thats being RACIST in terms of religion.
Race has nothing to do with religion.

thats in Indian constitution?

It is the Kerala High Court judgment - which ensures that Ahmadiyas are considered Muslims.

Pakistan wasn't solely created for 'Muslims of India' - Ethnicity, culture and history played the same if not a more important role. This is even noted in our abbreviation of Pakistan.

Punjab
Afgania
Kashmir
Sindh
BalochisTAN
The "I" is missing. I can only assume it is for India.

Why not Muslims as well? Why this hypocrisy as I thought India was secular and Muslims are equal Indians. According to Indians religion does not constitute nationality then why not give Muslims nationality as well?

Assuming that you're genuinely ignorant and not simply trying to score brownies, let me try and clear your doubts..

Yes, India is secular. That's because Indian constitution is secular. And whom does Indian constitution apply to? Indian Citizens.

Indian constitution, and therefore, Indian secularism doesn't apply to Non-Indians. I hope you got your answer why India isn't bound to accept Pakistani Muslims as Indian citizens.. Indian secularism would only apply to any Pakistani AFTER he gets Indian citizenship, not before. Any more queries bro??

What about Atheists?? :D :D
If those athiests were born Muslims, then they aren't allowed. And the reason is quite simple.. Their parents CHOSE Pakistan for them. The Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Jains etc never got to choose whether they want to be Pakistani or not. Pakistan was thrust on them. That's not the case with Muslims (whether sunni, shia or ahmedi). THEY CHOSE PAKISTAN. Now they deserve to live in the heaven they created.

BTW, since ironically there are more Indians than Pakistanis on this forum, what are the chances of the so called liberal, secular, broadminded Indians opening up their hearts to allow some Pakistanis on their forums.....or is it just you people can enjoy this liberty..... and still have the knack to point fingers at others.

I agree with you sir. It is embarrassingly something I find us second to you in. You should be justifiably proud of providing a forum such as this, even though the bottom line is not as altruistic as providing a platform for us Indians to communicate openly with our Pakistani cousins on.

India has never prevented any Muslim from moving to Pakistan.

It is however wholly understandably a one way street. Permanently.

Another key question:

Would Pakistan, which always loves to compete and tries to equate itself with India, implement similar policy for persecuted Muslims in India? If yes, how many Muslims of India would migrate to Pakistan and what would be the impact on Indian society?

They will migrate along with their lands to Pakistan

plz ,also take our afghanis btw we don't rape christian nuns and hindu citizens of Pak,moreover we have a minority quota even in the national and provincial assemblies-------

ONE VERY PERTINENT QUESTION TO OUR PAKISTANI BROTHERS

Why No Pakistani Poster is considering to pressurise their Government to think on the same lines on behalf of their oppressed Muslim Brothers in India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom