What's new

Indian couples seek ‘white’ donors for fair kids

So what we get from your statement is that Pakistanis like you had accepted, known and were preaching white superiority all this while....FINALLY Indians through this useless piece of information should accept and bend over for the white race as you have been doing for so long?

Your source was as useful as tits on a bull...try again!

Arabs>Whites>Pakistanis>Indians

If you're referring to albinos, I believe thats a real medical condition...I believe they just naturally lack melanin and are allergic to the sun because of this..

Lets not make fun of people with real problems...

No sir, no one has the right to make fun of other humans, it certainly is not one's own fault as how they they are born or look. !!

Arabs>Whites>Pakistanis>Indians

Is that your wish list?

and great to see that you have accepted arabs and whites as your superior...Im not sure other respectable Pakistanis would agree with your statement...
but just as this couple in the report, you are a Pakistani specimen of the same variety it seems.

I dont see what is big issues there..its truth that fair skin give advantage to girls in our society when it come to marrige and also gora chitta baby get more attention of people than very dark skin baby..

Again when people are free to choose white girl over dark for marrige or gf then whats wrong if they have same criteria or preferences for child

Wtf :confused:.....ab ye din bhi dekhna tha jab pdf pe aisy news share hoon ge.....

Morally pathetic...what else can u expect from this nation...just take there bollywood and they are another Somalia...

Back
Top Bottom